Go To Hell !!! :)

BushmasterM4

Ok this one about killed me. Two days in the making. I guess that isnt bad. Its a cover of Alice Coopers "Go To Hell". I dont mess with synth stuff that much, but this was fun. Its best to listen with headphones if your not using descent pc speakers or your monitors. There are alot of freaky sounds goin on and with phones or good monitors its fun. I used all the free synth crap that came with my recording software. I did a couple final eq's and this one played ok in all my cd players. You may need to adjust your treble a little depending on equipment. But the actual wave sounds so much better, and the mp3 really doesnt do the tune justice. Its not a note for note cover and I added alot of sounds to it. And my vocals ruin it a little. Enjoy and let me know how it played on your stuff. Its on my soundclick page, link below. I had fun with this one :)

Sounds awesome.everything sounds really good. I really liked the intro. Nice job on the vocals as well. Cool song, i'll have to listen to the original now....
JasonBird

Sounds awesome.everything sounds really good. I really liked the intro. Nice job on the vocals as well. Cool song, i'll have to listen to the original now....
JasonBird

Original is alot different. My brother caught everything and bitched. I said "hey its my rendition".

That was a treat on my headphones ! Excellent job sir, now get some rest dammit! Just kidding...great mix... no problems! :D

Dude, you fekkin rawk!

I liked it; and I have the original, and I am a big fan of Alice Cooper, especially the pre-80's Alice...

Dude, you fekkin rawk!

I liked it; and I have the original, and I am a big fan of Alice Cooper, especially the pre-80's Alice...

Thanks
I wanna do Second Coming and The Ballad of Dwight Frye when I get a chance. Those are off the Love it To Death Album

Sounds good on my HS80m's.... It definitely sounds BIG.... You have to PM me with how you made it sound that alive....I must say, it's one of the biggest mixes I've heard. You're now morally obligated to help me......lol

Great mix though, seriously. This is coming from a person who doesn't love the original artist.....

Sounds good on my HS80m's.... It definitely sounds BIG.... You have to PM me with how you made it sound that alive....I must say, it's one of the biggest mixes I've heard. You're now morally obligated to help me......lol

Great mix though, seriously. This is coming from a person who doesn't love the original artist.....

The tune has around 32 tracks. Not for sure and Im grounded from the studio. Some were simple sound effects track and not more than a few seconds. I used alot of the plug ins that came with Tracktion 3 (my recording software) Comp, Reverb, Doubler,Delay,Chorus and the final mix I ran through Acuma Labs Final Mix (to widen it). The other plug-ins are Acuma Labs products also. They came bundles with my recording software. I panned two of the synth sounds hard right and left. The rest of the sounds were at different positions. So they all sort of bounce around. But the Acuma products used did alot of the work.

Man, I'd say that I'd rather listen to this version than the original. You managed to give it a funk or rawness or something. I'm a huge Alice fan, but I hate anything he did after "Muscle of Love". You did an awesome job on this.

Noice!!! I'm looking at some voxengo plugins right now...

Ive got alot of different plugins and need to play with them and see what I can do with them. When I upgraded from Tracktion 2 to Tracktion 3 I bought the Ultimate Bundle and they packed it full of goodies.

Man, I'd say that I'd rather listen to this version than the original. You managed to give it a funk or rawness or something. I'm a huge Alice fan, but I hate anything he did after "Muscle of Love". You did an awesome job on this.

Thanks Rami. I really enjoy your stuff and thats a huge complimant when you like it. Your latest tune is really good. Great vocals. Wish I could sing as well. As far as cooper albums, have you listened to The Eyes Of Alice Cooper? I really enjoyed it. First on in a long time. I thaught about tackling Looney Tunes and Halo of Flies also.

Believe it or not the bass is a cheap Peavey Milllinium pluged directly in my mixer. And I use kjaerhus freebie compressor on it and that was it. Had the bridge pickup full on and the neck at I would say 3/4 up.

Ok this one about killed me. Two days in the making. I guess that isnt bad. Its a cover of Alice Coopers "Go To Hell". I dont mess with synth stuff that much, but this was fun. Its best to listen with headphones if your not using descent pc speakers or your monitors. There are alot of freaky sounds goin on and with phones or good monitors its fun. I used all the free synth crap that came with my recording software. I did a couple final eq's and this one played ok in all my cd players. You may need to adjust your treble a little depending on equipment. But the actual wave sounds so much better, and the mp3 really doesnt do the tune justice. Its not a note for note cover and I added alot of sounds to it. And my vocals ruin it a little. Enjoy and let me know how it played on your stuff. Its on my soundclick page, link below. I had fun with this one :)

Hey Bushmaster,

Great stuff! The instrumentation is very well done. The mix transposed great on my studio system. The intro and the use of the stereo field was great hearing all the little sounds from all over the place. A very large/full sounding mix!! The guitar solo was excellent, the tone was a little to processed for me at first but on my second listen it was suited to the overall mix very well.
The vocals could do with a little more darkness (for the use of a better word) and a little more volume but this is no major nit.

Awesome work Bushmaster! :)

Back