give it a listen?

this was just a really simple beat i slapped together but i thought i was worth keeping, maybe needs work but i don't know what it wants yet or if it's even worth working on

maybe some old school type vocals samples would work...like TV clips etc....I have a netbook hooked up to my PC and just stuff of youtube can be recorded, maybe something random or a little mental would work??

maybe some old school type vocals samples would work...like TV clips etc....I have a netbook hooked up to my PC and just stuff of youtube can be recorded, maybe something random or a little mental would work??

that sounds like a cool idea...i might try to do something "mental" just for kicks as it's somewhat perplexing thinking of how i cold make it into something interesting without doing some major changes...oh well it may be a lost cause but i'll give another look lata :P

Hey, we all go through this, to make music "interesting" you have to do something compelling. If you do it with the right touch you can make anything compelling. The "right touch" is the hard part.

Back