gagne fun

muhahahaha! Nice. A surprise collaboration party!

Man, that was pretty wild. I didn't like the vocal and guitar parts. They were kinda weird. The singer sounds like a dick. But everything else was very creative!

:D

hehe, as soon as I heard the first synth I was like "uh oh, here it comes!" Was that your dog?

Very cool, mix. I'm almost finished with my version too. I also added a verse at the end. It would be neat to have my full version open an album and yours close it. Conceptually it would be pretty cool!

as I was listening to this, I was thinking, "mix has only missed one post of mine since the day I joined this site."

What a guy!! :)

some cool additions.. I can't believe you got the pooch involved.. overall the additions are interesting, but I would think the original version is the one that should be on the cd.. This is a Wacky remix that could appear on the B-side of the European CD single though.. :)

nice job mix..

as i was listening i was thinking 'man if sluice had an acoustic bass player and a layed back drummer this shit would rule'. i'm kind of into that sort of thing though. kind of like morphine with a guitarist and a better singer and no horns... so not like morphine at all but that would be a very cool lineup anyway. i like the dog. he's welcome in any mix....except maybe a debussy vocal recital.

mix, i don't respond to your posts mostly cause i have nothing to add or say. i do still listen to your remix of Erland's 'many years from now' frequently.

Man.... That sounds phenomenal!!!!!

The guitar tone is great.... Love the vox..... Intro was amazing.. love the stuff going from side to side in the intro... It really "introduced" the song.

I wouldn't change a thing!!!!

Ruff, Ruff.....:D

Rightgeous Groove !!! I love it.

Todd Rundgren would be proud. In fact, your vocal is very reminscent of Todd.

I think the vocal is a tad hot. I keep wanting to turn it up so I can hear more guitar and bass, but the vocal "gets in the way". That's just a personal taste. Overall, it sounds very professional and has a mastered quality to it.

What mic did you use for the vocal?

Cool tune. Nice Job.

BPOCO.

PS: Did your dog write it's own lyrics? If so, does it get a co-writers credit? LOL.

just a thanks for the listens..and to clear up that this is Sluicie tune..not mine. He is the singer, writer and gtr player. I am the dog(what dog?). He's got a thread going around here with his original. I only wanted to bark along to his MP3 file and see if I could express my canine feelings.;)

dobro...I see those teeth!! no smiling now!!:D

maybe a boost @ 550hz would bring the pooch's out a little??
They seem to be buried behind that guy that's trying to sing.

who am i kidding?? I can't stop posting here!...........sound's like you had fun, mix!!! shame on you! :D ;) now off to the original!!!!!!

Now this was interesting. I just listened to Tom's finished version and saw mention of this so I looked it up.....very cool............give some roses to the dog....no wait; better yet, give him a pack of ham. :D

This is..

..the second time i've heard a tune with "dogs" in the b/g in the clinic:D ...hmmm, wonder who's tune that was I heard the other dogs on:D . Haha, I think those fine dogs deserve a better reverb though. If ya need any help on future recordings of dogs..just let me know man:p .Just kidding man, enjoyed it.

I think you needed to roll the highs off the dog and run him through the pultec without the leash!

ahhh.. groovy version

.....A cool take Mix. The bass sounded a little thick here, but im listening in cans..... so it might be me. The pooch did a fantastic job:D ......this version kinda gives me the spins a bit........ not sure if i like that or not....:D

very cool man.......gw/5

.....a case to put it in. Sam Ash has this really annoying habit of selling instruments w/out cases. ....I hate that:D .

Back