Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gagne fun

Thanks

gagne fun

Sign in to disable this ad
    I had to take advantage of one of "our" twisted sisters here in the clinic.... thx Tom for letting me rape you!!

Gagne Fun
    http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1322/album43

oh..btw, I didn't take my headphones off until it was uploading to Waldo's...so take that into consideration. No comments from Dobro please!

Thanks

Talking

Arf! Arf!

Thanks
    muhahahaha! Nice. A surprise collaboration party!

Man, that was pretty wild. I didn't like the vocal and guitar parts. They were kinda weird. The singer sounds like a dick. But everything else was very creative!

hehe, as soon as I heard the first synth I was like "uh oh, here it comes!" Was that your dog?

Very cool, mix. I'm almost finished with my version too. I also added a verse at the end. It would be neat to have my full version open an album and yours close it. Conceptually it would be pretty cool!

Thanks

Thanks

Talking

as I was listening to this, I was thinking, "mix has only missed one post of mine since the day I joined this site."

What a guy!!

some cool additions.. I can't believe you got the pooch involved.. overall the additions are interesting, but I would think the original version is the one that should be on the cd.. This is a Wacky remix that could appear on the B-side of the European CD single though..

nice job mix..

Thanks
    as i was listening i was thinking 'man if sluice had an acoustic bass player and a layed back drummer this shit would rule'. i'm kind of into that sort of thing though. kind of like morphine with a guitarist and a better singer and no horns... so not like morphine at all but that would be a very cool lineup anyway. i like the dog. he's welcome in any mix....except maybe a debussy vocal recital.

mix, i don't respond to your posts mostly cause i have nothing to add or say. i do still listen to your remix of Erland's 'many years from now' frequently.

Thanks
    Man.... That sounds phenomenal!!!!!

The guitar tone is great.... Love the vox..... Intro was amazing.. love the stuff going from side to side in the intro... It really "introduced" the song.

I wouldn't change a thing!!!!

Ruff, Ruff.....

Thanks
    Spooky!!! OH! I know this tune! Wow! This is really cool!
    [url=http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=3232&alid=-1]Here are some of my tunes. Good for a laugh![/url]

Thanks
    Rightgeous Groove !!! I love it.

Todd Rundgren would be proud. In fact, your vocal is very reminscent of Todd.

I think the vocal is a tad hot. I keep wanting to turn it up so I can hear more guitar and bass, but the vocal "gets in the way". That's just a personal taste. Overall, it sounds very professional and has a mastered quality to it.

What mic did you use for the vocal?

Cool tune. Nice Job.

BPOCO.

PS: Did your dog write it's own lyrics? If so, does it get a co-writers credit? LOL.

Thanks
    just a thanks for the listens..and to clear up that this is Sluicie tune..not mine. He is the singer, writer and gtr player. I am the dog(what dog?). He's got a thread going around here with his original. I only wanted to bark along to his MP3 file and see if I could express my canine feelings.

dobro...I see those teeth!! no smiling now!!

Thread Information