Fun Dylan Song

TelePaul

J to the R O C
I recorded this tonight in about a half hour - and it shows! :o

It's a Dylan tune, from his latest album modern times. The song is Thunder on the Mountain and I really didn't do it justice, but I had fun. And if you're into Dylan you might get a kick out of it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=718574

DOn't worry too much about criticising, I don't think it's gonna be a keeper. But the lead guitar will come tomorrow on my new Tele.

Lol. Why is he singing about Alicia Keys?

Sounds pretty damn good for a quickie. Nice drums. Your fingers must be exhausted. :p

Lol. Why is he singing about Alicia Keys?

Sounds pretty damn good for a quickie. Nice drums. Your fingers must be exhausted. :p

Hah yeah programming those loops is fun.

I have no idea about the Alicia Keyes reference! Crazy ol Dylan!

50's rock flavour. Always good to hear Bob Dylan mentioned or covered. I didn't recognise the Alicia Keyes reference on the album.

:)

Have updated it with a bit of lead. It's actually turning out better than I thought. Slide is hard!

Hmm soundclick sin't going so well for me today I'll let ya know when I have things sorted.

Sounds pretty good for a song done in a hurry.

The lead tone is really nice. The rhythm tone is nice too. Just the right kinda dirty. The drums sounds pretty good.

The vox also rock pretty good.

Really good quality for a song in a hurry.

The bass is nice, could use maybe slight more definition. Don't know what that means but I felt like saying 'coz it was a little hard to make out in it's playing.

Sounds pretty good for a song done in a hurry.

The lead tone is really nice. The rhythm tone is nice too. Just the right kinda dirty. The drums sounds pretty good.

The vox also rock pretty good.

Really good quality for a song in a hurry.

The bass is nice, could use maybe slight more definition. Don't know what that means but I felt like saying 'coz it was a little hard to make out in it's playing.

Thanks alot man! Really just wanted to try out my new guitar. I might EQ the bass a little alright, thanks alot.

Back