Free My Soul - Newest Song

Hi... i the mix is very good, but the kick is a little loud for my ears...
Not my style of song but i heard it completely, that must be good don't you think?

Hi... i the mix is very good, but the kick is a little loud for my ears...
Not my style of song but i heard it completely, that must be good don't you think?

thanks for the reply zero00

I like to hear the kick more than feel it in my mixes but i will listen again. I listen to it alot on my crappy laptop speakers so the kick is not as loud as it would be when heard through a normal stereo system so you might be right.

Sounds pretty good.

I might pan the rhythm guitar (the one that's hitting the off-beats) a little farther right than it is now.

Overall, you did a good job with this one.

I don't mind Free My Soul, I have that playing now and quite like it. Nice vocals and backup vox, like the use of electric guitar sounds.

Peter

Last edited:
I think the mix is pretty good and I like the song, too. Nice effects on the tremelo dirty guitar. The lead guitar on the left seems a little to far panned for my taste, but it's no biggie. Good job on this one, IMO.

Wig:)

It might be. I use Firefox and it works no problem.

Worked fine now...great song and performance..couldn't really hear anything wrong with the mix..Id maybe have a bit more reverb on the da da da vocals..or maybe not...sounds fine as is :)

The end came on as after I had posted...great build up! the next songs starts a bit insane is it not :)

The end came on as after I had posted...great build up! the next songs starts a bit insane is it not :)

haha if you are talking about aqua de beber I have done many mixes to it since then. That was posted about a year and a half ago. But thanks for the positive feeback on fre my soul:cool:

Back