Free MP3 Hosting for share...

James Argo

Fancy Rock N' Roll
I recorded few cover songs played with my band in my home studio. Mixed it, and encode to mp3. All's done. Now, I need some free online place to put 'em, that everybody can review 'em. I've allready had my free site for the band. They don't alow us to store mp3. My band use this site for promotional/marketig purpose only. We play club by club, cafe to cafe. So the entertainment manager can listen to what we sound like, before decided to give us a call to play on their club. Anybody knows where to place my mp3's (for free)and everybody can download it ? How ? I use FTP and my internet connection limiting browser upload by 1mb. Any clue ? Thank's in advance...

Here you go, James. This is the place most of the homerec'rs are using. I think Waldo gives you up to 15 megs for free. You can also purchase additional storage for a very reasonable fee, which you might want to consider.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/

...Yeah, Thanks Dachay, I ever saw people talk about it in this forum, but never mention that name... thank's buddy... :)

Maaaan... I tried all day long to upload mine's. Just can't get there. Did I mention that I can't upload anything over 1 meg by browser upload...? Can I use just FTP ? How ? Thank's...

James, you might want to post a message in the Cave for Waldo. He's the guy who runs nowhere radio and he visits this site quite frequently. Or you could try sending him a PM.

Back