free download for Halloween treat: "Bad Moon Rising"

Always enjoy your tunes. I'mma gonna have to pick up your cd on the download.

Thanks for sharing.

Steenamaroo
thanks, glad you like it!
take it and crank it up LOUD!!

chili
hey, i really appreciate that chili

i lowered the prices on the discs and downloads, so that should help out a bit

enjoy it!

Steenamaroo
thanks, glad you like it!
take it and crank it up LOUD!!

chili
hey, i really appreciate that chili

i lowered the prices on the discs and downloads, so that should help out a bit

enjoy it!

Too late. Bought it yesterday!! :D But thanks for the thought. FYI, got it through Amazon because I'm set up for their one-click purchase and it's so much easier.

Listened all day yesterday. THANKS!!

chili
well thanks all the same! hope you dig the album......

atom bomb
hey, i appreciate that. i tried to make it worth the cover....
i'd love to know what fogarty thinks of it.

trying to be true to the original, while at the same time trying to give it a unique touch.

Excellent! I love it when someone does a cover tune and make it their own. You succeeded!

Sounds freakin great. Guitars sound fantastic. My only nit is the snare sound. I'd like to hear this with a deeper snare with a bit of a ringy overtone. But hell, great version, highly original cover

60's guy
thanks for checking it out man, it took a few attempts before i found the version that actually worked for me...
i didn't want it to be a 'cover'

bulls hit
thanks for listening and commenting.....
snare sound..... that was a triggered drum machine, a Zoom123 machine, had limited snare samples.
i would have liked to tweak it more, for sure.... but it was pretty much locked in with the rest of the kit, so i ran with it.
i agree with you about the snare sound tho...
now that i've got superior drummer to work with, i have dozens of killer snare sounds, but i wont re-do this one just for that....
maybe.... i'll do live drums for it, if i have the opportunity and willing drummer

Back