For folks on MP3.com

Yeah Teddie, I'll do it. I love what you're doing and I'd be happy to turn anyone who visits my site onto your tunes. I'll have to figure it out, but let me know if you're interested.

Yuppers. Interested.

You're on IUMA? Have you uploaded anywhere else? (curious). I've plopped my crap on a few places. I've got them listed at my site http://listen.to/smartapple

I'm just telling you this just in case you wanted to upload to a couple of other places, although, it's tough to maintain that stuff if you revise your mixes all the time (like me...ugh).

Anyway, back to the point -- yuppers. interested.

I've got my stuff all over the place right now. I figured that the more places I have it, the better exposure I get. Well I don't know if it actually works out that way, but what the hell, it's not costing me anything. I'll check out your site to see the list of places you talked about. I'm always interested in adding new sites. Thanks!

I primarily use IUMA as my main reference site since they're willing to pay artists. It's pretty silly since it pays so little, but it's more than anyone else is doing and I figure I should support the effort. Besides, I really like IUMA.

I'll log into MP3.com to see where I add your link.

There. I added you to the MP3.com "Other Artists I Like" section. It didn't pop up right away, so I guess it'll be available later. If it doesn't work, I'll try it again.

CMiller, cool bro. You're Alpha Dog, right? http://mp3.com/alphadog? I'm going to add you this evening. I like this reciprocal link thing.

dondello, yeah, that would be great. I'd like to tell you how much I like "Touch of Blue" and some input (more like compliment). You made that guitar in my left ear sound like a piano... that was great. Did you mean to do that? Also I really liked the mix between the blues licks and (if I heard correctly) some classical licks. Awsome man. Great work. I also listened to Lot of Six - that was crazy and I was frightened. I'm going to add you this evening. Mine is "Smart Apple". Thanks again!

Ric and CMiller, I've got you two set up in my "Other Artists We Like" links. Thanks for doing the same.

It doesn't show up right away, apparently -- but if you go into your MP3.com admin section, you can click on "see which bands link to you" and you should see me.

Dondello, ready?

It's cool being absorbed and dispersed. Thanks Ric...

Dondello, hello? I'll send you some email, I don't know if you'll grab this thread again.

Hehehe...I love being vague! :)

Feel good that you passed the Ric Bonnell
acid test. I'm a very hard bastard to please...(sometimes I hate me for that)

Back