First Single off our Debut Album

you`ve seen my ears ? im shocked ... stalker !

this sounds bloody great .. defo worth getting a pro mastering engineer to work some mojo

I'm getting a sick Rage Against the Machine vibe from this song. I like it, bro. I don't know what else to say.

Impressed. This really cool. Vox have a great hook and performed very well. Everything seems to be mixed really well. If I had to crit anything I would say the bass may be a touch too loud. I know its the driving force of the song, but it almost stands out too much...but only by a touch. Great job.

Pretty cool.

The fuzzy bass threw me off as muddy at first, but after a bit I realized you were going for that tone.
Vox sound good.

That repeated crash (hi-hat?) on the left doesn't sound great. It's pretty buried and lacks high end.

Very cool stuff! The fuzzy bass sounds great, and the riff is great. My first impression is that it's a tad muddy in the lows. I think maybe a hi-pass filter on the guitars around 170-200Hz and maybe around 50Hz on the bass would help clear it up a little bit. Performances are great, and I really enjoyed the harmonized lead break. Thanks for sharing!

This has a very Royal Blood sound and vibe to it. I think they are a really cool band - definitely one of my favourite new bands of the last couple years.

This has great riffs and a driving attitude. Excellent stuff. I like this a lot.

I think that mixwise, this sounds really good. Subjectively, perhaps the bottom end can be thinned out just a touch, but we are talking very, very slightly as it need to be huge, but I think it is just a little overboard right now. Hmmm... maybe just simply dropping the bass by a couple dB would do the trick, as the tone is pretty sweet. It just seems to overpower other elements just a bit right now.

Back