First Love, Last Love (FIRST MIX)

I think the mix is solid, I just feel there are parts where the lead vox could sit a little better in the mix.
Maybe a touch more ambience would do it. Good tune and the sounds are there, nice job! ......Ray

Everything sounds good on this except the drums. Well it's just the snare, it's poking through OK but it's too choked imo. There's plenty of room around to let breathe some more

^^ What he said. All the elements fit together pretty well, but the sound of the snare is a bit too strangle for my liking

Everything sounds good on this except the drums. Well it's just the snare, it's poking through OK but it's too choked imo. There's plenty of room around to let breathe some more

^^ What he said. All the elements fit together pretty well, but the sound of the snare is a bit too strangle for my liking

It was mixed that way cause it's Country & drums are not gonna be as prominant. I didn't notice that, but that is WHY I CAME HERE. Cause you guys hear all that shit....

Oh well....You guys responded AFTER I finally sent it to the mastering lab.....Thanks for responding guys

Last edited:
Steve the song is really good, The emotion and feel are there irregardless if the snare
Is perfect or not. I think a lot of folks will enjoy
Your song!

Back