First Collaborative Project

Bergen

Hello,

This song, Summer without You, is the yin to Carrie Underwood's and the Dixie Chick's Yang, cause for every cheatin' boyfriend husband or wife-beating Earl out there, there's a premadonna high school girl that messes with guys heads.

THis is a collaborative effort at Kompoz. We're happy how it turned out and would love some feedback. We're planning on adding a bit more mastering compression, so you may have to turn your volume up.

Lyrics are attached , and link is below (mp3 is too large). Thanks for listening.

bergen

Summer without you - Summer without You Lyrics - Kompoz.com

Good tune, clean, good harmonies. The lead guitar is okay level-wise but I keep straining to hear the rest of the backing tracks. Maybe too much compression. I'll wait to see if anyone else thinks so. Again good tune...!

Sounds great, real good song, sounds good all around, I've never seen that site, (kompose) nice layout to it. I like a touch more Kick drum in a song like this, but thats real picky. Great Job!

Thank you for your feedback and compliments. I'd appreciate any other feedback anyone else has to offer.

Sounded decent. Good balance of instruments

I didn't care too much for the distorted guitar sound. It was a little thin and mushy. The lead sound was OK.

Little pop at 1:42. Elsewhere too (e.g., 1:54). Might come from the lead vocal track. Lead vocals sound compressed really hard. They're also way out in front of the the instruments.

Snare was kind of wimpy.

Back