Finished plus collab with Ian Warnock

Erland

Hi there. Here is a track, another collaboration with Ian Warnock. Its a pop style song called "right or wrong". It was fun to do and this time I sent Ian the vocal and guitar separately so he could mix the song. It was written very quickly. Track 30.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1375/album738

I have uploaded all the summer]session tracks at NWR and I also posted the 33 albums to those lovely bunch who wanted a copy. I`m not sure how long it will take from Scotland to you but be patient, it will come! Promise. I hope you like it, its red book audio and I`m quite happy with it, there are some extra bits and bobs on there too. Perhaps you could give it a review when I get back at Christmas.

Finished, here are the 33 songs.

Well, on Sunday I am heading off to Peru, South America, its going to be awsome, gulp!

Thank you so much for listening to my songs and telling me what you thought. Its been real motivating, inspiring and fun!

All the best and thankyou

Erland

www.erlandcooper.com

Ps. Sorry if you dont know what I`m talking about. I set a challenge to write 33 songs on the road, this is the result and its been ace thanks to the people on this board.

Awesome as usual

very polished sounding....The Bass seems a tad low to me though...great vocal performance. Wonderful song!
Thanks for sharing it!
Jason

Nice guys!

Drums sound great. Great part. Guitar sounds nice and well played. Vocal performance is excellent per usual.

If it were me I would take down the FX on the main vocs a little, but I think the right approach is there. Bass could come up and I might not pan the harmony out that far right.

Just nits. Mostly preference. Nice complete sounding tune. As Jason said "polished."

Good work!

Doh I did the bass too low again eh :p probably subconsciously because it's a bit poo LOL Anyway, Thanks Erland I enjoyed workin with ya again :)

Have fun on ya trip mate.

Ian........

I thought I lost this song forever, but I found it again! I wrote it whilst driving the car late at night, no instruments and then added to later. A different aproach but rewarding.

Wow, a really dramatic finish to the whole album.

Of all your songs that you have posted to this bbs, the lyric and lead vocal for this song are the best presented with respect to mix it's the best. Seems like you've finally learned that lesson.

Is there something in here that you want us to hear more than other songs ?

I think you sing this song with more emotion than any of your songs that I have heard, you should thank those that inspire you.

This is getting a bit monotonous, Erland....

The mix is perfect
The vocals are sublime
Musicianship is excellent
The song and lyrics are great

You do this to piss off the rest of us, don't you?

;)
VI

very cool.. sounds good.. Ian coming through with the back up band! your stuff never sounded better..

oh man Erland. i like this a lot! very nice job ian! this is perfect.
makes me glad i didn't finish that other thing, cause this is definitely better.

looking forward to the CD. have fun in Peru. see you at christmas.

btw, i don't think i'll get that other thing done before you leave. it'll be a christmans present for you when you get back :).

Great job fellas! Standard quality performance from Erland, and some real nice production from you, Ian. A really good pairing from the UK! :)

This should probably be mailed off to the radio some time soon boys...

You better get to nashville before you get to California. Cause I know your going somewhere my friends. This is fantastic!!!

Erland, you are just way too talented. I mean that in a Bad way because it makes me want to give up and become a listener rather than a player :) ;) :) :D :eek: :D

loved this Guys
Peace
Bill

Still hating erland... we need a support group for those who listen to your stuff and live in utter frustration/envy :p.

Anyway, I like this over the prior collab work. I heard some room for some sweet lead work towards the end. It works fine without it, but the build worked even better with some added instrumentation. Slight bass playing (technical) problem around 1:50 Your vocals sound a tad flat to my ears... was this with the same mic you've been using? Was there an effect missing or added?

Man, to travel as you do from country to country... just more reason to hate/envy you I guess... my passport hasn't gotten any exercise since I got it 2.5 years ago, and I'm 3.5 hours from Canada! lol

Hola from Peru!

Checking in from a wee hostel in Lima, Peru just to say thanks so much for listening to this track and the others too.

This computer is so slow... argh.

I was in atlanta for 2 hours, at the airport. So i just bounced in and out of America, cool.

All the best, thanks again so much guys and I will pop in when I can. Rock and roll, yehaa

Erland

www.erlandcooper.com

:)

Re: Hola from Peru!

Erland said:
I was in atlanta for 2 hours, at the airport. So i just bounced in and out of America, cool.

You should have called. We could have met for a beer. ;) :D

Have a great trip!

Erland , Got your Cd's today, what a surprize:D ...This stuff is great and EVERYone who has heard it agrees ****

Your a great talent

thanks very much, someday when your a rich and famous recording artist, this will be a rare collectors Item. :) I'M Sure

:D :D :)

Peace
Bill

wfaraoni said:
Erland , Got your Cd's today, what a surprize:D ...This stuff is great and EVERYone who has heard it agrees ****

Your a great talent

thanks very much, someday when your a rich and famous recording artist, this will be a rare collectors Item. :) I'M Sure

:D :D :)

Peace
Bill

No shit!!!!

I should have asked Erland to sign it before he mailed it :D

These CD's are absolutely fabulous. I listened to disc one on Friday on the way home in my car. Listening to disc 2 now at work. This is good stuff and enjoyable to listen to without knowing anything else about it. Knowing how and in what time frame you did it just makes this remarkable. Great stuff!!!

I'm gonna go be sick now. I just realized how bad my guitar playing and recordings are :D

Groovy, groovy stuff man.

Now go get your butt SIGNED already!!!! :D :cool:

And I think Jagular is on to something... we should have had Erland sign all these CD's before sending 'em out... just think... years from now when he's a big famous solo artist, we could have sold our limited-edition, autographed Erland CD's on eBay for big BUCKS!!! ;) :D

WATYF

Back