Feedback on metal-ISH tune pleeze

I forbid you to listen to, or review any other board members work until you have AT LEAST 818 posts to your credit !

If you review mine, I swear, I will post an 24,999 character review of your work so intensely technical and sonically deep, you will have to read 5 books just to understand the first three words.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I liked it. I'd like to hear the vocals an octave higher. I think it'd really force a feeling that's trying to come through the music. I liked the drums. Solo's were good too. Not bad overall. I may listen a few more times.

Chris

Modern but.................

it has a sort of OLDSCHOOL metal sound that I like.
The vocal was refreshing in that it was sung rather that bellowed in a low voice.
Mix-wise it seems pretty solid on my speakers.
Everything in it's place.
The song-writing is also very good.
I LIKE it:D

ISH

mix sounded pretty good overall.. I was expecting a heavier vocal to come in.. wasn't crazy about the snare drum.. nothing jumps out as bad..

Back