Fearless

Very interesting and good tune, GZ!
Can't understand that nobody's commented yet. It's got a nice hookline, I like it. Voice is great, very nice character. Acoustics sound very nice. I would add bass and drums to it and maybe piano here and there. A clean electric doing chops here and there could be an idea too, as long as it's in the background. Definitely leave the voice as the focal point. Nice!

Joey :):):):)

Very interesting and good tune, GZ!
Can't understand that nobody's commented yet. It's got a nice hookline, I like it. Voice is great, very nice character. Acoustics sound very nice. I would add bass and drums to it and maybe piano here and there. A clean electric doing chops here and there could be an idea too, as long as it's in the background. Definitely leave the voice as the focal point. Nice!

Joey :):):):)
Thanks Joey. Appreciate the comments. We're trying to get a keyboard working to lay down some midi tracks, but so far it's been total frustration. We'll keep plugging away though.

I really , really enjoyed that. Careful parts-playing, nice vocal and harms, sweet mix. Unusual, out of the pattern panning. Very good melody, and an interesting arrangement. Pro sound.

A nice version. A keeper. Add stuff....but keep this one, too! It'd take to more instruments well.

Did you change up the acoustics? The beginning sounds like a little 000 guit...[like a Maton EBG, maybe] then the verse breaks with a dread-sounding guit. Nice effect!

Cool tune.

great vox on this.

I thinks there is a tad much hiss and fret noise on the guitars:)

maybe a bit verb on the rap vox would blend it better.
I would drop some verb on the backing vox as well:)

I really , really enjoyed that. Careful parts-playing, nice vocal and harms, sweet mix. Unusual, out of the pattern panning. Very good melody, and an interesting arrangement. Pro sound.

A nice version. A keeper. Add stuff....but keep this one, too! It'd take to more instruments well.

Did you change up the acoustics? The beginning sounds like a little 000 guit...[like a Maton EBG, maybe] then the verse breaks with a dread-sounding guit. Nice effect!
Thanks. No same guitar throughout, just different reverb on the intro

Cool tune.

great vox on this.

I thinks there is a tad much hiss and fret noise on the guitars:)

maybe a bit verb on the rap vox would blend it better.
I would drop some verb on the backing vox as well:)
I've been working on the fret noise. I was wondering if anyone would find it bothersome as i do. We may re-track. It's actually better than it was.

Nice work. To my ears...this song is screaming for a nice upright acoustic bass.
Oooooh, good call. Wish I knew someone who played one.

Back