Fat beats yo, check em out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The recorded sounds are good...considering the venue. Myspace doesn't have good resolution...and gets few listens.

The drums, though sounding good, are unchangingly loopy. Some imagination applied to the beetz would be nice.

Musically: hunt and peck snips of sort of melodic stuff....then repeating itself endlessly...with a two bar rest here and there for contrast.

I saw you listen to Bach. You could use a bit of his touch...just a smidge...to elevate your musical work from a weak platform for your invented persona, to a creation of art. Quirky image can carry you, but only so far. Without more effort aimed at making music that can appeal, your fame-opportunity-well is pretty shallow.

I get what you're saying and doing and promoting. Amusing, like Wierd Al. Sort of shocking in its didactic bluntness: a new beatz philosopher....Lenny Bruce, updated...but not truly 'new' or 'original'. Without more attention on your music, I'd say you've not produced your pinnacle work; but, rather, reached a low plateau, only.

You did make me laugh. You do have something to build on. Maybe you'll be famous for 15. But this is a forum that autopsies the mechanics and applications that produce good recorded sound, and analyzes the frames and skins of good arranging, performance, and imagination.

That'z why you got little responze. A lack of sincerity with regard to the muzic and recording: laying-on the beatz-schtik. [it was misunderstood...you are a comic] We are recording and performing people here, generally, helping each other out with a technical endeavor: not an audience to generate plays on your site or applaud your genius.

Try, 'tell me why this recording/music might suck, doc'; instead of, 'DIG ME!'

Good luck.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Yeah, what Jeff said. I reviewed your tune on RP. Talk about taking your desperate stuff to the boondocks lol. Your beats ain't fat so much as bassy. You have the ability to engage people's attention, but the music's what everybody's heard before. Work the music more, and your penchant for taboo words will bear fruti. Fruit, even.

I am a jokesmith of sorts

Clearly my sarcasm and humor is wasted on you folks. This was a joke from top to bottom. I am a metal head to the bone. This was just the result of a young co worker of mine asking me to create some beats for him. So i thought i would make a funny...what do kids say these days EPIC FAIL. I actually am Analytical Man, "a once well respected member of the boards" I have been a member on this board for like 10 years. I created this alternate persona for two reasons because i lost my login info, and to see how bad new up and comers get shit on. Thanks for the listen, but again entirely a joke....hehehe:D

Twas a joke mang...relax
Yes almost the same post, there are two things that i changed...the my user name, and the time i have been a member on that board. Anyway it was a joke all in good fun. I never said i got shit on, i said i would like to see if people would. Anywho i will not do this again...it really was just my deviant nature coming out, and having a little fun. Sorry D

Back