Faggy 80'ies music

Polska_77

So I start my new job on Monday, that gives me some time to fuck around and record some shit.

My girlfriend has a friend who's a fag, so she asked me to write a song about how it's totally lame and uncool to be gay, for his upcoming birthday. I said what the hell and did it:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=720031

If someone cares to do some vocals about how uncool it is to be gay go ahead. I don't have the lyrics yet so if you come up with something i'll probably use it as my lyrics usually suck ass.

I'll throw in some boobs to encourage critiquing my song
http://img103.exs.cx/img103/4348/boobs27cn.jpg

Last edited:
Like the song. Love the boobs!!!

Seriously though. you get a good guitar sound. Its kinda raunchy yet not overdone. is it a mic'ed cab or is that a pod or something?

Man thats' fucking gay. :D

Sounds pretty good. It's got some timing issues, but it definitely has a gay 80's vibe. Bass sounds a little muddy. I think a real poppy-funky kinda bass sound would fit a little better. Can't wait to hear some queerbait lyrics for it. :D

I'm really good at writing lyrics but I don't think it's uncool to be gay to I can't help you. I could write a song about being a homophobic douchebag if you wanted though.

Thanks For the listen you guys.

Like the song. Love the boobs!!!

Seriously though. you get a good guitar sound. Its kinda raunchy yet not overdone. is it a mic'ed cab or is that a pod or something?

Its amplitube and a little tweaking to a stock setting.

Man thats' fucking gay.

i was doing my best, and I tell ya it wasn't easy lol:D

Seriously I'm having trouble with the bass, especialy with that riff in the begining, when i get a good tone for the rest of the song the octave higher note gets buried, and it's quite important for that to be audiable.

I'm really good at writing lyrics but I don't think it's uncool to be gay to I can't help you. I could write a song about being a homophobic douchebag if you wanted though.

Too bad, this guy the song is for is the only gay dude i know and actualy what i like bout him is he has distance to himself and his gayness so i bet he'll love the gay bashing vocals.

Cheers!

Needs a little more Flock of Seagulls but it's good. I hope the put down is in the "knowing, self referrential, non US irony" sense.
You need a big peak at 3khz on the bass &, if possssible more octave jumps lines.
Should've been a rudimentary 505 drum sound & pattern with a syndrum decaying every now & then.
Good playing, good guitar sound.

Some of you need to lighten the fuck up. He was asked by his girlfriend to write a song for their gay friend. I'm guessing since the homo is their friend, it's gonna be all in good fun. That was my impression anyway. If I'm wrong, Polska can correct me. Some of you guys take yourselves WAY too seriously.

Some of you need to lighten the fuck up. He was asked by his girlfriend to write a song for their gay friend.

Well he's not my friend, but i admit i have respect for the dude, cause he has balls, to be what he is and have a healthy approach to it and people.

ps.I'm a hatemonger and i beat up every homo that comes within 100 yards of myself.:D

love the keyboard accent arpeggio in the chorus--super gay.
now pardon me while i sit and cry and get all indignant about the sorry state the world is in because people think there's humor to be found in all of this.:rolleyes:

He's a nazi too! Write a song about that!

Are you serious?

Well I think Oi Polloi has covered that pretty well....

Standing outsides the primary school gates
With their leaflets stirring up race hate
Creeping round in the dead of night
Setting innocent people's houses alight
They stab and kill in radical attacks
Just how much more before ypu fight back?
Find them - Grind them - Grind them!!

Nazi scum - your time will come

A nazi rally planned for our town
But anti-fascists came from all around
Cleared the scum completely off the streets
Showed the fascists can and will be beat
And when they tryied to to gather in Hyde Park
Anti-fascists again made their mark
On the brainhead boneheads - Who they wasted

We must clear the streets of nazi scum
Make them safe again for everyone
No longer will we have to walk in fear
Of scum who have no place here
If we unite the battle can be won
Stop the problem before it's really begun

Are you serious?

Well I think Oi Polloi has covered that pretty well....

Standing outsides the primary school gates
With their leaflets stirring up race hate
Creeping round in the dead of night
Setting innocent people's houses alight
They stab and kill in radical attacks
Just how much more before ypu fight back?

A nazi rally planned for our town
But anti-fascists came from all around
Cleared the scum completely off the streets
Showed the fascists can and will be beat
And when they tryied to to gather in Hyde Park
Anti-fascists again made their mark
On the brainhead boneheads - Who they wasted

We must clear the streets of nazi scum
Make them safe again for everyone
No longer will we have to walk in fear
Of scum who have no place here
If we unite the battle can be won
Stop the problem before it's really begun

oi polloi is a bunch of fucking gayass wankers so i dont caer what they say. I got to see them live in 99 and i left the show when i realised the vocalist was giving so0me shitty ass vegan recapie for some shitty soya bean food. Get some distance toyur gayass mr aidyyn.
Fuck man i had 13 beers tonite and im pretty pissed ig uess

Well, it seems a little fat around 250-400Hz, but yeah, I can picture Carlton on "Fresh Prince" dancing to it... :)

The vox should be punk-like to clash nicely with the instrumental... heavily Cockney, if you can arrange it.

<pun intended>

oi polloi is a bunch of fucking gayass wankers so i dont caer what they say. I got to see them live in 99 and i left the show when i realised the vocalist was giving so0me shitty ass vegan recapie for some shitty soya bean food. Get some distance toyur gayass mr aidyyn.
Fuck man i had 13 beers tonite and im pretty pissed ig uess

Yeah, you're probably more of a Skrewdriver fan right? Come to Columbus, Ohio and see how we treat nazi punks.

Back