Extreme Black/death Metal Round 2

Sweet dude. Killer drums sounds again. Nice guitar tone. Awesome vocals too. I might have to try another one, if my voice ever comes back. :D

That's great. I love the effects/echo on the vocals. It sounds like this is in some cave with a bunch demons performing some evil ritual.
This is actually really well done ;) Extra evil.

true-eurt said:
How did I miss this??? :confused:

And I have to wait untill I get home tonight. :(

True, since I know you want to hear more wanking, just for you I threw in some swept arpeggios at about 55 seconds in. :D

Dogman said:
Sweet dude. Killer drums sounds again. Nice guitar tone. Awesome vocals too. I might have to try another one, if my voice ever comes back. :D

Thanks alot, dog!

We're setting up that tour with Wet Skidmark dude!

metalhead28 said:
Thanks alot, dog!

We're setting up that tour with Wet Skidmark dude!
Man, they are such a hot commodity right now....#13 on the Soundclick charts. And I'll tell you something...this Death/Black Metal stuff is a blast to do. I tried to do similar stuff with a couple guys about 20 years ago, but Dokken was it for them. I guess I'm just a bit late.... :D

Metalhead28- Once again very convincing stuff You can Joke all you want but it sounds "real" enough to me.

Wireneck said:
Metalhead28- Once again very convincing stuff You can Joke all you want but it sounds "real" enough to me.

Thanks alot man, I tried alot harder on this one. I actually wanted it to be good stuff.

Thanks for the listen!

SnakeDog5050 said:
That's great. I love the effects/echo on the vocals. It sounds like this is in some cave with a bunch demons performing some evil ritual.
This is actually really well done ;) Extra evil.

The vocals are actually triple tracked + loads of reverb.

Nice mix. Eq seemed to be right on. Good low end,..good highs. Really nice.
The only thing i dont like about the mix is that one splash cymbal on the left. I think its a mix thing though not a recording issue. Although now that i think,..you use samples right?

Did you do the vocs through a pitch shifter? Several pitch shifters? Or do can you really sing like that? Just curious.

Take 'er easy,..
Calwood

Calwood said:
Did you do the vocs through a pitch shifter? Several pitch shifters? Or do can you really sing like that? Just curious.

haha....100% real singing

Thanks, and yes the drums are samples. DFHS

metalhead28 said:
True, since I know you want to hear more wanking, just for you I threw in some swept arpeggios at about 55 seconds in. :D
KICK ASS METALHEAD!!!!!!

I will have you wank at my funeral.....you know...make the little ol ladys faint, and the babies cry!! :D

Nice wanking and kinda scarey. I pulled the covers over my head!!! :eek:

Back