Druken War Pigs....

queepy

aka Variaxman
Played a party last Saturday in a huge Barn that is being renovated into a house...real cool setting.We played in the loft on the 2nd floor...felt like about 100 degrees up there until the sun went down.....Sound was pretty cool there so I thought these recordings came out pretty cool for my usual minidisk/room mic setup....I had the mic a lot further away from us then I usually do, which seems to give the sound a bit more depth.
This is near the end of the night and after quite a few refreshments...I think we may have drove some people away with the type of tunes we were playing, but the party host was happy and paid us so all is well.

WAR PIGS:
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5858510&q=hi

OH WELL:
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5858326&q=hi

Nice man....I love it....:D

I would love to see you guys live....this shit kicks ass...:D

My band did this once,

only we weren't drunk

-- we were hungover! :p

I have to imagine it was a little more fun in your shoes:D

Sounds good though.

Greg_L Sounds pretty awesome. You guys are tight. Guitar sounds fantastic. Cover bands rule!

Thanks man...yeah we had a good vibe going that night....even tho there was only like 25 people there by the end of the night...we had fun!

Dogman Nice man....I love it....
I would love to see you guys live....this shit kicks ass...

Thanks Dog, that song is a blast to play...drummer and bass player were drinking some funky whiskey concoction...so they were pretty well primed!:cool:

ziplock43 My band did this once,
only we weren't drunk
we were hungover!
I have to imagine it was a little more fun in your shoes
Sounds good though.

Hungover would not be cool playing this type (or any type :p) of music...thanks for listening!

RocknRollOver I dug listening to this !
I really like the energy that drummer was putting in.

Thanks man...yeah drummer is a real madman!

gonna try and add a pic of our setup here:

154261_7.jpg

War Pigs is on my all time list of wanna get drunk & play it.
THe Mac Track wasn't slack either.
Well played - sounds like fun & the recordings were better than a lot of stuff I've paid for.

My band Serotone are playing that for Amnesty International charity gig a week on Friday. Still got 1 of the solos to learn. pretty straight forward song, although fekin long! Should be fun, although I did hate the song until I started learning it.
I kinda like it now.

Cant seem to open the link to your recordings. :(
Says it might ahve been pop up blocked but I can usually listent o stuf on Soundclick.
Ach well

Eck

This song (after hearing it on the radio a few times) was what made me buy a Sabbath greatest hits CD when I was in High school. I never cared much for Paranoid or Iron Man, the other two that get decent radio play. It wasn't long before I owned the first 5 or 6 Sabbath CDs and to this day they rank in my top 5 fav bands.

anyway, this sounds pretty darned good!

Back