don't die!!

See? you post something "techinical", like a mic list, and the thread stops.
At least a bit of flamin' keep stuff moving, this it boring!!:mad:

I'll have to do it myself.
Sjoko, you're a complete asswipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjoko2 said:
Perhaps he had the balls to cover FZ because he plays on the original??;)

Who is the he who has the balls to cover Frank Zappa because he plays on the original? I think I'm confused again. My momma says it's because I self medicate.

sjoko2 said:
See? you post something "techinical", like a mic list, and the thread stops.
At least a bit of flamin' keep stuff moving, this it boring!!:mad:

I'll have to do it myself.
Sjoko, you're a complete asswipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, alright then, I'll help.

Piss off! Sit on a parking meter ans violate your self! Jam it! Shove it! Hit the bricks, fudge packer!

Oops! In the interest of political correctness, I apoligize to any who take offense at that. Now get back in the closet!

Hey..I liked the "technical stuff" ...are we supposed to "thank" someone too:eek:

Naw...(but I will...thank you)

even though you've been around quite awhile, it appears as of recent, those who contribute on other threads get responses back on their own. That would be my guess, as the many who have just been reading the clinic in the last bit or so, haven't recognized your name. The [current] "regulars" at the clinic seem to get the attention.

Dunsbar who??...or is that just the Who?... no..you've done others...eh?

mixmkr said:

even though you've been around quite awhile, it appears as of recent, those who contribute on other threads get responses back on their own. That would be my guess, as the many who have just been reading the clinic in the last bit or so, haven't recognized your name. The [current] "regulars" at the clinic seem to get the attention.
:confused:Would you care to decipher this for the rest of us?

mixmkr said:
Dunsbar who??...or is that just the Who?... no..you've done others...eh?
Are you saying skojo2 = Aynsley (sp??) Dunbar?

sounds really good. one question....this wouldn't have been recorded 20 years or more ago....would it?

Now that one I recognize.That tune has to be at least 30 years old eh?It's a good jamtune.....sounds kinda like what the allmans were doing back in the early 70's........a lot of good players on this one.......very tight unit.

Nope, this is really now. The only thing is that it was Aynsley who played on the original, just like the other tunes. We just did a "recreation" of some of the stuff he played on he liked best.

sjoko2 said:
Nope...We just did a "recreation" of some of the stuff he played on he liked best.

Thanks, I am less confused... about this, that is... um, the Aynsley thing... oh, never mind, I just realized I forgot my meds;)

Back