Does this sound like demo??

vadoom

ай!! арбу&#10
I've posted a song I worked on a while back ago ("Far Away"). Do you think it sounds like a demo from a keyboard?? [link in my signature]

Thanks in advance. :)

I'd have to say yes but think it's just down to the sounds used.. (espesh the chimes and strings) nice piece though.

Beautiful piece of music, well played and recording is good. I have heard only a couple of demos on keyboards and they have always been more uptempo. The demos also contained more samples of the patches. It makes me think of an interlude on TV - something that does not require any voice - weather/TV listings for example. Again, it is very well done....are you going to try and market this? It is definitely a nice piece...

:):D:):D

It would make for good mood music during the mellower parts, its mostly all midrange for the most part. The drums are mostly all clicks with no bottom and the bass all seems upper register stuff. I think more bottom end would help it-but thats just my opinion~~~~.

A lot of it sounds quite nice to me. I second some of the previous comments made, while adding that, in my opinion, the part that makes it sound the most like a demo is the sound used for the hats.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It gives me a better insight to how it is perceived and what I might want to work on. :):)

This is actually a background music for live performance of vocals and a sax, but tweaked slightly to compensate for lack of vocals and sax...

I must admit that when I converted it to mp3 from wav, I lost a significant amount of detail... It seems to sound more washed out and overall frequency response had changed / has become more exaggerated. Maybe I should optimize the song for the mp3 :D But then I guess it also may depend on the encoder used to convert, etc, etc...

Back