Do You Remember Rock n Roll Radio? - have a listen please

Greg, I have the Kiss song picked out Im gonna do. Wont tell you till its done. Your gonna have to put vocals to it though. You all know I cant sing :) Or play for that matter :) Im actually working on a Angel song now and the Kiss tune will be next.

Greg, I have the Kiss song picked out Im gonna do. Wont tell you till its done. Your gonna have to put vocals to it though. You all know I cant sing :) Or play for that matter :) Im actually working on a Angel song now and the Kiss tune will be next.

Okay man, just let me know when you're ready. :)

Kick ass as usual.....listening on headphones and the mix sounds great to me...your vocals are great....if anything this has a bit more balls than the original studio recording......I love when Joey introduces this tune on "Loco Live"....."Some of us still fucking remember..." priceless!
Keep it up man!!

Kick ass as usual.....listening on headphones and the mix sounds great to me...your vocals are great....if anything this has a bit more balls than the original studio recording......I love when Joey introduces this tune on "Loco Live"....."Some of us still fucking remember..." priceless!
Keep it up man!!

Yeah that's a great live album. "We're outta here" is cool too. It's their last show ever. Recorded in LA.

Joey: "I went to Simi Valley today......is that how you say it? The KKK took my baby away!" :p

Awesome.

Thanks for the listen man. :)

This sounds great. I think the drums sound AWESOME. Seriously nice production on everything, really.

I really don't hear any more "sludge" in this than I do in anything else I'm putting through my system. But I don't have subs, so it's possible that I'm missing something that's there.

I vaguely remember the Ramones version...Actually, when I heard the intro, I thought it was going to be "S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night" by the Bay City Rollers. :D

Sounds pretty big to me.

Well I don't hear is either:confused: Want me to show off my speakers:D

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2509642&postcount=1530
Some day I'll spin those top speakers. Fine for referrance though.

It's a big kick as it should be for this song. But it's a nice clean big kick.

Most subs don't get up into the "mud" range very much 250hz or so. But enough 200 will do it, or a bad room

Honestly I hear that borderline in the vox once in a while, but that's it.

My BX8's has some pretty bad cabnit resonance, but it was generally triggered at well below 80 hz.

F.S.

Well I don't hear is either:confused: Want me to show off my speakers:D

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2509642&postcount=1530
Some day I'll spin those top speakers. Fine for referrance though.

It's a big kick as it should be for this song. But it's a nice clean big kick.

Most subs don't get up into the "mud" range very much 250hz or so. But enough 200 will do it, or a bad room

Honestly I hear that borderline in the vox once in a while, but that's it.

My BX8's has some pretty bad cabnit resonance, but it was generally triggered at well below 80 hz.

F.S.

Wow nice setup F.S. Thanks for the listen and feedback. :)

Wow nice setup F.S. Thanks for the listen and feedback. :)

I never touch anything but the aps8's and the tannoys anymore. I need to get a speaker controller so I done have to reach all around to switch speakers but, I have bigger fish to fry.

F.S.

It is the end, the end of the Seventies.

To me, this mix sounded too bright and harsh.

The playing is awesome. Presentation classic.

You rock the block & rule the school!

It is the end, the end of the Century!:eek::rolleyes:

I love this song!

Last edited:
Back