Do You Hear What I Hear?

pcstudios

Kind of a trick question to get you to click. Ha. Actually this is one I put together for Christmas, playing all the instruments and mixing. It's the classic "Do You Hear What I Hear".

I'm making this mp3 public, you can do whatever with it. I'm always open to ideas on the mix. Yeah, I need to wear a breathing mask or something. lol

View attachment Do You Hear What I Hear.mp3

This sounds phenomenal ... really. The acoustic instruments all sound so rich and pleasant. It may be a tad boomy, but that's really nitpicking. (And it could just be phones I'm listening on.)

Excellent performances all around.

The only adjustment I would make would be the fade at the end. There was one guitar that hung out past everything else. That struck me as a little odd.

But that's it. Just a really pleasant listen all around. Thanks for sharing this one! :)

Thanks for your feedback and your suggestion on the fade, famous beagle. It is a little boomy, I think too. I need to eq the guitars differently or just the bass guitar differently.

Excellent. I listened through my work laptop speakers; and it really sounded very much like the Garcia/Grisman and other similar albums I enjoy. I agree about the fade, would adjust the timing of it, or fade the instruments at different rates so those two notes or so from the guitar don't hang out.

Kudos, and Merry Christmas!

Back