DMB- So Much To say Remix

Fishmed

That is cool. I just don't care for the fade in/out during the song. I guess you did that to keep people from stealing your work, or just making the posted song shorter.

[This message has been edited by Fishmed (edited 03-03-2000).]

hey guys, here is my remix of Dave Matthews Band's "So Much to Say"
i shortened it to 2 minutes, 2 meg mp3 cause i was tenative to put the whole song up there because i dont know the policies regarding whats legal and what is illegal(see the copyright question post), im sure the shortened form is illegal too but i was anxious to get some feedback/suggestions. so i apologize for that in advance..

To get it, go to www.idrive.com
visit my drive(skyline609)
its the only file in the shared folder.

Love to hear from you
Thanks,
Luke

Dudes, i gave up on redlight, the company that owns DMB. The band and the company a rich enough already so you can get the whole song now at the same place. I figure something different is good for the dmb fans. Have fun.

i liked it..i never heard the original , but when i did i clearly heard the difference.. im curious though , how did you do it ? what software/hardware ? ive tried a few remixes of my own but my drum tracks always seems to walk out of sync on me.. how long did this take you ?

- eddie -

Ed, thanks,

I got about mine a bit different.
All my drum tracks are played real time, so i dont have to get frustrated with a drum track sync exactly perfect. Also i like to use the original behind the add-ons, i think cut ups ruin it.

on yeah, for my mic and stuff, i have a wireless audio techinca thingy, its what i used to record the radio sound in the beginning of this one, before i pasted all the vocal parts on top of the radio flip through sample.

But basically all i use, is..
Alesis qs7.1
Sound Forge
N-Tracks

most of the sound effect stuff i just fool with till it works, i get lucky most of the time..
but i had fun with this one, my first one

took a few days.

[This message has been edited by Skyline609 (edited 03-05-2000).]

Back