Destroying Ear Drums.

lol..thie reply brought to you by the letter "d"...:D .....cool intro...this song is .."second one that started with the letter ..d"...ok......starts out very cool...star wars...but it doesnt go anywhere.....you need to keep the listeners interest..if i was baked...cool...but im not.....:D ....maybe its just this song?...but you have cool sounds just need a little direction...thats all...but hell yer 16 right?....startin early.....good job......

thanks

jamal

heh thanks I think, yeah this is just all experimentation; my ambient songs / experimental sound alot more less boring (lol they are ambient).

interesting stuff here. i realy find it kinda kool man, what it needs is some realy choppy guitar riffs stuck in there to add a little more energy. the sounds are awesome and its mixed fairly well. for being 16 id say your not doing bad at all. i wish my crappy little yamaha keyboard could get some of these sounds. keep it up man you have some great possibilities here. i like dying machine alot. this reminds me of somthing that should have been on the crow soundtrack. nin sorta thing awesome. hope to hear more guitars cuz when the guitar came in on dying machine it sounded awesome. thanks for sharing this with us. tim pate

oh my!!...:rolleyes:

the fun of noise....I'm not gonna comment on the stance that I may incriminate myself...:eek:

16, eh? ppsssft...

kramer...you said that in the other post too. Do you think I should buy it? Then mine would be three times as bad...eh?

sorry guys....noise for the sake of noise.... no takers...no talant. Buy machines...twist knobs, and convolute... it doesn't take a genius, ya know....

you guys are very close minded that is all ill say, he asked for help and that is what this forumn is here for. so maybe a little help would be nice instead of hardcore criticism, what if he is 16 and now he just lost any kinda musical spark he had because of these very inmature posts.destroyer these guys are almost always very helpful when it comes to helping out i dont know what has gotten into them lately but there has been alot of new style music coming on here for comment and it seems like there has been less comment each time and more rude remarks, i have learned to look up to these guys and there criticism has helped me and many others as well but this has just went to far. i am sorry that your first post did not recieve such high remarks or even some decent criticism from the locals here. just keep at it and if you post more here myself and a few others will surely give you criticism or tell you what we like about the music. again i am sorry. keep at it your not doing so badly. tim pate

your right Tim.....recording and getting a sound to the web is an accomplishment in itself. However, the loss of musicianship seems to be so apparent these days. Maybe it started all with "grundge" and morphed into "rap". :eek: How's that for tunnel vision?

Destroyer....keep 'em coming and don't mind us old farts;)

Inventive use of synths. I don't get this sort of stuff, so that's all I can say with any authority.

What I don't understand is the comments by mixmkr
"sorry guys....noise for the sake of noise.... no takers...no talant. Buy machines...twist knobs, and convolute... it doesn't take a genius, ya know...."

It seems to me that mixmkr's latest is a lot like your stuff.

Duck! :eek:

Anyhow, this isn't a poke at anybody. I'm just hanging here like every other working slob.

Alright what the hell is with all the people going off topic and making no sense? I can't take half of you idiots seriously with your halfassed assessments, I didn't ask for you to show me your stupidity and if its always this blatently obvious I suggest you not post in my threads anymore. Why don't you fuckers learn to make some sense, if you can't do that go back to school and learn what it means to stay on topic.

Back