demo critique~~~

yeah funny, huh, seems as though everyone on this site will review shit but then I try and nothing. So, how do you delete a thread smartass???

hey KJAM lets hear some of your shit. Oh you dont have anything worth listening to???? thats what I thought fuck face. :)

Dude....where's my free DL's? You fucking capitalist swine!

Naw, but really.....I dL the "In the Shadows" clip at 128kbps. I really like it. Great, clean sound...although I only have one speaker to listen on, so I really can't give a very detailed critique of that (nor do I desire 2...I always heed my attention to songwriting and performance over recording production)

Was this recorded live? What mics?

I am looping these 2min as I type....yea, I'm feeling this shit. Nice work boys! "Left you lying in the shadows....DA da DA Da!"

Cool lead work too, tell the guy/s playing it that I said so.

Bonus Points: For the usage of "fuck face" in a post. Well done!

Now hows bouts getting me a full version of this to dL as compensatory recompense for this review.

Winston

thanks cowboy! yeah our website should be up in a week or 2. Otherwise I will have to get off my lazy ass and download them. thanks for the compliments,. We are going for something new and unique, dont know if it is, but thats what we are into! thanks again man. I appreciate it. peace the dude abides

I'm listening to "in the shadows". Sounds very good to me, but I'm kinda guessing at the sound quality because it sounds like a 2 kbps mp3.:)

Oh damn, I just check and I wasn't far off: 32 kbps. I didn't see a way to get a hi-fi version without selecting "play all."

Anyway, sounds like good stuff. I'd like to hear more than a snippet and definitely more kbps.

Chris

very cool stuff, maybe i'll put my website on here.....we only have an unfinished demo at pretty crap quality. but i'm likeing this stuff, it is different, im not sure what about it is but i think its along the lines of Indie rock. pretty good.

thanks guys!!! I am glad you enjoyed!@ if you play at hi fi it sounds ALOTT better! this is a mastered demo. so sorry about the lo fi quality! god damn cdbaby!!!!!

cowboy, we did record it live but tracked it. Used an AT3035 condensor on vox and guitars. ran bass direct and mic;d the drums with the 3035! That mic is fucking amazing!! crips and clear!!! mic placement had a lot to do with it also. Messed around with that for a while during each session. then mixed on Alesis MKII's. later bro!

the dude said:
hey KJAM lets hear some of your shit. Oh you dont have anything worth listening to???? thats what I thought fuck face. :)

I'm the one that gave your thread 5 stars. BTW

You're the non christian, secular, indi rock guru..... you don't need any explanations from me.

Sorry... I should have put 5 stars on all of the threads you started instead of just the one.

Have a great day

OH you DONT have an explanation???? Thats all i wanted to know, what you meant???? didnt sound to much like a compliment is all. You're a big person, Mr. Christian Rock Man!

You're the most awesome musician and singer on this site. And you have wisdom and insight beyond your years. I count myself blessed to have heard the parts of your songs.

OKAY FUCKWAD. first, you dont know how old I am, you dont know if I am singing in the "parts of the songs you listened to" IF you even listened and I dont see any fucking songs on here that you put up. so, take your dick out of your hand or your cats ass, whichever it may be today and fucking post something and then I will critique it like I wanted you to critique my stuff. BUT, you didnt even have the balls to give me your opinion because you probably have no opinion because you are like a fucking sheep following your lousy fucking lying herd, bitch. get my drift fuckface???????????? thought so.

Back