Dangerous Type

BushmasterM4

I did a beefed up (my version) of the Cars tune "Dangerous Type". Let me know what you think of the mix as a whole. The drums are out of sync a few times (I know where) but I left them alone. Im not a drummer, so it wears me out beatin on them. Its on my soundclick page. Enjoy. Oh yea, Crank it Up !!!

Sounds kick ass....this was one of my favorite Cars tunes....guitars sound great....kinda miss that keyboard riff after the first chorus though....that was kind of a signature moment for the song with me...I bet you could pull it off with a guitar fairly easy if you don't have any keys...that would be about my only criticism....I wanted to hear that keyboard riff!!!

Good job!!

I do have midi controller and plenty of synth vst's. I was gonna go through the sounds and find it, but didnt. Now you talked me into it. I'll work on it. Wont be the greatest. I hunt and peck on the keyboard. :) Just like the pc

Nice man. Your recordings are getting much better. I can hear the progress with every song you post.

Guitars sound great. Drums sound pretty cool too. I could maybe stand them to be a little louder. Vocals sound right. Good job.

Thanks Greg. Means alot. Im trying different approaches. I dont spend as much time with the tunes as I should At the most maybe 3 - 4 hours start to finish. I know alot of people spend days on a mix. I just have a blast doin it. Im looking at a possible early retirement (not wanted, medical reasons), so I hope to get alot better.

Back