Cover Of A Cover- Boney Maronie

Brings back memories from playing this around.....25 years ago (and it was old back then lol). We played it a little different (faster) but the vibe was similar. Good stuff riffmaster......:cool:

Hey Riff!! That brings back a LOT of memories to me! Only I like your version much much better....great guitar playing and vocals too!!

Oh...and tell that drummer to get his buzzed butt straightened up!:D

We had a glam version hit of this in the 70's. The guitar tone is similar.
Cool song always & terrific job here riffo!

Brings back memories from playing this around.....25 years ago (and it was old back then lol). We played it a little different (faster) but the vibe was similar. Good stuff riffmaster......:cool:
Thanks ido. I don't even know who did this originally, but I kinda lifted Johnny Winter's version. I wish I'd have done it about 4-5 bpm more too.

True, thanks for listening. This is just a fun song to play and I've always liked it. Thanks for the compliments.
ray- That's cool, glam rock eh? Thanks for giving it a spin.

Yeah, LATE Glam I suppose given the year. I pulled it out & played it - it's still pretty good - but then it's a good song after all & can take all sorts of mutation.
Well done!

COOL...this had me rocking in my chair!:D
Solo could go up a little more (beautifully played...). I didn't think the drums sounded bad. The recording sounds like it was made in the 70's (and that's definitely not a bad thing....), it fits the song perfectly. Great Rock'n'Roll stuff, well done!

:D:D
Joe

I made a couple of tweaks..added some reverb to the vocals

Maybe a tad too much.:o

Very cool! Drums sound fine, they could be a bit louder. I have EZ drummer and think its pretty good. The vibe of the song is very good, sounds like classic rock, very nice solos.:cool:

COOL...this had me rocking in my chair!:D
Solo could go up a little more (beautifully played...). I didn't think the drums sounded bad. The recording sounds like it was made in the 70's (and that's definitely not a bad thing....), it fits the song perfectly. Great Rock'n'Roll stuff, well done!

:D:D
Joe
Thanks a lot joe. I'm definitely based in the 70's music-wise and I consider that a real compliment.

David- Thanks for the advice..I took some reverb off and brought the drums up and notched the lead guitar up a hair more.

Back