Couple new songs to look at.

Gets kinda hard to get attention aroud here somtimes.
How about you show me yours and you check out one of my tunes
My link is below,check out my new one called Burning

Still waiting for your page to load(2 min now)Maybe that's why you have not got a reponse.........5 min now............
...........................10 min is my limit```sorry
check your link out and try again and I'll listen. K?....
,,,,,,,,Aright I'm out of here.

Listened to your 1st one; a little short...but to the point, good guitar sounds, voice a little thin...but clear. You need some bass in there! Sounds good.

Hey! Just dropped by... listening to song 1, it's cool, but definitely needs a few things. Drums, for instance... :) The acoustic guitar - seems like you're getting a lot of pick noise, and not as much tone. Maybe that was intentional... but don't be afraid to pan those things more. Seems like that's all dead center. Electric guitar - the one on the right seems slightly out of tune, but I like the tone decently. The one on the left seems a bit muddy. Your vocal sounds really good, but I'd almost just leave the verb off entirely - this is more of an "in-your-face" song, which lends itself well to having a very dry vocal. I definitely like your voice, though.

All in all, it's hard to critique fully without drums, but I'd say it sounds pretty good!

Back