A couple more live ones Sabbath And Zep covers..

queepy

aka Variaxman
...pulled a couple more off the mini disk...wanted to post something were people were more into it.... so we don't sound like total losers :rolleyes: ...this was towards the end of the night and we were pretty buzzed...the bass player was being force fed a jello shot during the warpigs intro so that's why the bass is all over the place and drops out :p ....
I promise this is it for awhile with the covers...it's just kinda fun to share em' with fellow musicians/music lovers like myself..

War Pigs Streaming
War Pigs download

What Is And What Should Never Be -Streaming
What IS And What Should Never Be-download

Everyone loves covers!!! I think more then originals. I only listened to war pigs but it sounds AWSOME. The guitar tone is soooo smooth and fuzzy like sabbath. The vocals are good aswell could be better but are still really good. At times the drums get a little high in the mix but overall the cover is really good. You guys have all the parts down and this song is not the easiest songs to cover.

Good job!
Dave.

PS. If I have time later ill come back and check the other song.

variaxman said:
It sounds like a group of drunks playing in front of another group of drunks! Yeah, yeah, man!!!

Naaaahhhh!!! This rocks!!! You know it!!!

Dude, I, for one, will never get tired of your many and varied cover tunes, whether they're your solo efforts or your band jams. It's all great! Not a clunker in the bunch! I mean that! :eek: ;)

PS: I have no criticism of the playing or recording. It's definitely fine in my book. Damn fine. :eek: ;)

Last edited:
!!!

variaxman said:
...pulled a couple more off the mini disk...
War Pigs Streaming
War Pigs download
The sound quality that you're getting on the minidisc for live-to-stereo is awesome!! Live-to-stereo recording rocks, in general. It's a snap (for the most part)!

War Pigs rocked, of course! I dig gigs and bands like this. I used to be in similar 3-piece ("power trio) groups. You have a great live sound, and you're capturing it well. There's great songs, great playing/singing and energy.

AFAIC, you can "drop" as many tunes as'ya want! The crowd's diggin' it :eek: ;)

Listening to War Pigs now...one of my Faves.... :D
Very cool man....good sounds from the recorder. Nice version man.. I really like it. Don't stop posting covers...covers are great to listen to. I always want to hear other peoples versions...makes for a blast.

Drummer is smoking in there man....and just fine playing all around.... :D

Listening to Zep now...nice transition man...Good vox, and teh sounds are very good...nice one again.

What can I say...excellent stuff man... :cool:

Listening to War pigs, sounds great, bass is we bit thin.
But hey its a live recording.

band is great the feel is there, guitars are wild.

what can I say? rawk on :D

Back