corrected link to mp3; new to solo recording

Pretty nice bass sound. Musically reminds me of some of Radiohead's brooding stuff.

Are you happy with the vocals? What effect are you going for? I can't make out a word of them but it sure sounds like something's bugging ya. What is it? Sing like it like you want me to know and then we can all talk about your vocal track.

The vocoder is alright sounding, but gets distracting.

On the other hand, you may have recorded your vision of the song perfectly, these are just opinions. That's what's great about art.

ok first thing- take the marbles out of your mouth. :D

seriously, your very timid on the vocal here, which i think could be really strong. can't understand a word your saying, but i don't have to I just need to feel like you are trying to make words, or not make words, whichever. It's intresting to hear what sounds like you trying NOT to sing.. lol but I would rather hear you trying to comunicate. That's a sweet bass line. I like real moody stuff like this.

exciting. keep going.

thanks alot guys. As i said, i am kind of new to solo recording and this type of sound. The vocal track was actual one of five i recorded in a row to see what i could do. It was before i really had lyrics, just a vague idea. I just wrote out lyric to some of my songs including this one just before this post. I am really hessitant about going on to a "final" recording because i really dont know how to go about it, and am afraid i may loose what was origionaly felt. I am going to transfer another track, wich is a bit more complete, onto my laptop tonight. Once i have it all figured out ill post it.. Thanks again and keep the feedback coming! -sean

cool vocoder sound, but it's clashing with the vocals.. decent bass sound.. I agree with all the suggestions by the other dudes.. nice mood..

there is a problem with the mp3.. starting@0:50 it starts to crackle and pop..

Back