Collaboration anyone?

JonathanRay

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a collaboration? I can put a live drum track to someone's song if they'd like. Maybe something like easy rock, indie, acoustic, jazz, pop... something along those lines. Below is a quick drum take I took today while setting some levels. (Just to give you guys an idea of my drum sound)

JonathanRay said:
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a collaboration? I can put a live drum track to someone's song if they'd like. Maybe something like easy rock, indie, acoustic, jazz, pop... something along those lines. Below is a quick drum take I took today while setting some levels. (Just to give you guys an idea of my drum sound)

Hey Johnno,

How about laying down something in 4/4 (I know) something for a hard rocking instrumental tune for me!

Intro
Verse (with fills)
Chorus
Verse (with fills)
Chorus
Interlude (Mid 8th)
Chorus
Outro

Something like that around 120bpm. I will write my tune to suit your track!

Check your pm and I will give you my email and you can send me a file and we will rock it on down! :)

Looking forward to it!

I will try to do something in the vein of "Hyperactive Wah Wah". you can check it out on the link below! :)

Gorty

Its funny you post this( and good :) ) I was thinking the last few weeks that it would be fun to pick a cover tunes, say Beatles, and have a bunch of us add parts to it then see what the end result is! Any takers?

Back