Clue

This one turned out a bit gloomier than I intended. I'm interested in any feedback on how the vocal is sitting - too unintelligible?
Any other comments welcome too

Dropbox - ClueMix.mp3 - Simplify your life
Vocal is sitting well in the mix
I really like it. Drum sounds fit this groove perfectly. Your stuff is always very creative and you have a signature sound that's all your own.
Great tune!
Some bits of the vocal are hard to make out but I think it's more of an anounciation issue within the performance than the mix. The vocal fits the music IMO.

I think the vocal might actually be too loud.

Granted, burying it a little more would make the song gloomier, but I think that would be to its benefit.

Cool guitar sounds. Low end is a bit heavy - mostly on the bass.

Like the delay on the vocal. I agree they might be just a bit too far out front.

Cool lead-ish parts.

Vocal is sitting well in the mix
I really like it. Drum sounds fit this groove perfectly. Your stuff is always very creative and you have a signature sound that's all your own.
Great tune!
Some bits of the vocal are hard to make out but I think it's more of an anounciation issue within the performance than the mix. The vocal fits the music IMO.

Cheers Jimi,. I've been told I do tend to mumble so you're probably right about the enunciation. Thanks for the feedack

---------- Update ----------

I think the vocal might actually be too loud.

Granted, burying it a little more would make the song gloomier, but I think that would be to its benefit.

Yeah I think you're right. I shall make some adjustments. Cheers VHS

---------- Update ----------

Cool guitar sounds. Low end is a bit heavy - mostly on the bass.

Like the delay on the vocal. I agree they might be just a bit too far out front.

Cool lead-ish parts.

Cheers Trip, thanks for the spin

Back