Clouds

Bulls Hit

I messed around with the timelapse on my iphone and put a jam to it.
I couldn't get music to sync with the visuals properly as the windows 10 version of moviemaker is not quite as full featured as the old Moviemaker.
Anything in the mix stand out as needing attention?

YouTube

Here's the raw mp3 if the visuals are too distracting..:D

New version

Last edited:
Not sure about that distorted bassy sound. It's so bassy I'm not sure if I wouldn't pan it dead center instead - is it your bassline?

Drums sound a bit canny. Lacking some bottom end on that snare. I think overall they should be louder considering the volume of the other instruments.

I'd like to hear a little more high-end on the guitar.

Sounds kinda cool. That heavy bass synth part should be brought down a bit. Sounds over the top (on my earbuds).

Overall it's really good. Love the guitar tone.

The bass that comes in at :32 is really loud. It was a cool sound, but it overtakes everything else in the mix.

The synths had a really cool sound.

The kick drum might be a little muddy.

Minor things. OVerall it's excellent.

Edit - the dropbox player was much louder. And I'm not sure but it seemed to have a bit more low end too. Just FYI.

Not sure about that distorted bassy sound. It's so bassy I'm not sure if I wouldn't pan it dead center instead - is it your bassline?

You mean the synth that comes in at .33? That's a little Korg volca bass. You're right about the snare. I tend to focus on making sure it cuts through and forget about the tonality. I've done some quick experiments and it does sound better with it being a bit beefier. Thanks for the good suggestions

Overall it's really good. Love the guitar tone.

The bass that comes in at :32 is really loud. It was a cool sound, but it overtakes everything else in the mix.

The synths had a really cool sound.

The kick drum might be a little muddy.

Minor things. OVerall it's excellent.

Edit - the dropbox player was much louder. And I'm not sure but it seemed to have a bit more low end too. Just FYI.

Yeah I added a touch of reverb to the kick which I don't normally do. I think that's clouding it a bit. Ima pull that fuzzy synth back too. Cheers for the listen

It's a little rumbly on the low end. The whole mix could use some high end... I think. (My ears often deceive me.)

Back