Clinic Challenge Mother Thread

twist

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've been concentrating on getting something ready for the challenge. Unfortunately I don't think it'll be ready to post in time. But anyway, I brought this up once before, and just thought I'd throw this out there again in a form that could work.

If challenge participants (that are interested) would create a thread with a link to their song, then come back to this thread and post a link to their original thread, we would have an index to all the entries.(I'm afraid of missing one).

Comments on the song should be posted in the original thread, and this thread should theoretically only contain one post per person. This would have the added benefit of bumping to the top everytime a new song was posted, and we'd get an e-mail notifying us of the fact.

Chris and Crawdad. Give us a little push!

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79092

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79097

And don't let my dutch lyrics bother ya guys, I've got english translations of every Trojka song I've posted (still thinking about what song of yours to cover in dutch) :D

Geez,I don't believe I made it before midnite of the 10th! I had to take two days off work just to finish this! This is my first complete project done on my computer, with several pieces of new gear as well. The real challenge was learning the software!

Second disclaimer: I'm not a sax player, but I have a sax, and I'm not afraid to use it!

I'm looking forward to some constructive criticisms here. Is the guitar solo too loud? Yeah I thought so.

Song number 3.
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2427&alid=-1

I hope this doesn't make Erland cringe!

holy twist! man, it takes some balls to cover that song. downloading presently......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hey twist, you sing real good! i don't think i've heard you sing before. i like the harmonies. like the sax notes at 1:50 and 2:55. the breath on that sax patch sounds pretty realistic. i also like the tone on the electric in the end.

gotta be honest though, the drums aren't doing it for me.

damn that sax sounds pretty real though.

it's really cool to hear a different version of this song.

WOW! man...you bumped that from 2 and a half yeara ago....You are the KING!!!

HOLY CRAP thats old...wow i havent been in here in a while ..i stop by and BAM lookit that im actually IN thread?!?!?! :confused: :D

Back