Classic Blues Instrumental

King Elvis said:
Are you the guitarist that starts off the song or the one that takes over at about 1:33??
I would be the 70's Blues/Rock relic that takes over at about 1:33. ;) Guilty as charged! :D

BHS;

CR

yeah, I can definately hear the two different styles. They work well together and it is a nice recording of the whole band. Is this an 8 track machine that you used, I am not familiar with the model.

King Elvis said:
yeah, I can definately hear the two different styles. They work well together and it is a nice recording of the whole band. Is this an 8 track machine that you used, I am not familiar with the model.
Hey thanks King!

It's a 4 Track Cassette.

BHS;

CR

nice jam

Hey dude,

Pretty solid jam. I must confess that I like the first git tone better for this tune. What axe and amp is that?

Nice pickin' by you both. I used to have a basement to jam with the boys in. I'd play real quiet in the corner but, I learned tons just by being in there.

Peace,

Theron.

Re: nice jam

theron said:
Hey dude,

Pretty solid jam. I must confess that I like the first git tone better for this tune. What axe and amp is that?

Nice pickin' by you both. I used to have a basement to jam with the boys in. I'd play real quiet in the corner but, I learned tons just by being in there.

Peace,

Theron.
Jeff is using his American Strat and I believe that we were both using Behringer V_AMP 2's that night set to the Fender Deluxe Setting. If not, Jeff was using his Deluxe Reverb with a Daddy-O overdrive.

Thanks for the listen, Bro.

BHS;

CR

Back