Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Classic Blues Instrumental

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Talking Classic Blues Instrumental

    Sign in to disable this ad
    We recorded this "Live" using A Tascam 424 MKIII during the sessions for our Demo CD.

    "San Jose" @ http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=1352&alid=56

    BHS;

    CR

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    53
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    Are you the guitarist that starts off the song or the one that takes over at about 1:33??
    Praise the Lord!!!
    Mike

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Cool

    Originally posted by King Elvis
    Are you the guitarist that starts off the song or the one that takes over at about 1:33??
    I would be the 70's Blues/Rock relic that takes over at about 1:33. Guilty as charged!

    BHS;

    CR

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Age
    53
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    yeah, I can definately hear the two different styles. They work well together and it is a nice recording of the whole band. Is this an 8 track machine that you used, I am not familiar with the model.
    Praise the Lord!!!
    Mike

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Cool

    Originally posted by King Elvis
    yeah, I can definately hear the two different styles. They work well together and it is a nice recording of the whole band. Is this an 8 track machine that you used, I am not familiar with the model.
    Hey thanks King!

    It's a 4 Track Cassette.

    BHS;

    CR

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    minn, usa
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    19

    nice jam

    Hey dude,

    Pretty solid jam. I must confess that I like the first git tone better for this tune. What axe and amp is that?

    Nice pickin' by you both. I used to have a basement to jam with the boys in. I'd play real quiet in the corner but, I learned tons just by being in there.

    Peace,

    Theron.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Cool Re: nice jam

    Originally posted by theron
    Hey dude,

    Pretty solid jam. I must confess that I like the first git tone better for this tune. What axe and amp is that?

    Nice pickin' by you both. I used to have a basement to jam with the boys in. I'd play real quiet in the corner but, I learned tons just by being in there.

    Peace,

    Theron.
    Jeff is using his American Strat and I believe that we were both using Behringer V_AMP 2's that night set to the Fender Deluxe Setting. If not, Jeff was using his Deluxe Reverb with a Daddy-O overdrive.

    Thanks for the listen, Bro.

    BHS;

    CR

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •