children's audio book

hi all.
i recently completed producing a children's audio book for a college project.

The songs and script are written by someone else, but all the songs were originally just acoustic guitar and vocal.

I was responsible for writing additional music/melodies/accompaniment, and for all foley and stuff like that as well as mixing and producing the final product.

would love any feedback at all on this, even though it's finished and submitted.

There are three stories, each about 15 mins, but i don't expect anyone to listen to the heap,

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hi all.
i recently completed producing a children's audio book for a college project.

The songs and script are written by someone else, but all the songs were originally just acoustic guitar and vocal.

I was responsible for writing additional music/melodies/accompaniment, and for all foley and stuff like that as well as mixing and producing the final product.

would love any feedback at all on this, even if it is finished and submitted.

There are three stories, each about 15 mins, but i don't expect anyone to listen to the heap,

thanks in advance.

I would suggest that everyone listen through all of the stories here!!!
Listen to the incredible work done here with all of these voices and instruments!!!!!

Great Job Steenaudio, Great job!

Lol. I didn't make it all the way through the first one, but what I heard was very well done. Sounds just like a professional children's audio book. I lol'd repeatedly at the Irish animal voices. Well done. :)

Great work! This is top notch stuff! I love it when I hear stuff on this site that goes beyond "home recording" and is just great recording. This is one of those instances.

lol...Im having a cup of purple tea and thinking to myself, this is rather excellent.....well done mate, sounds super pro...the voices are hilarious

levels and clarity are perfect..the music fits the moods and nicely done

went through the first one complete and flicked through the other two...nothing to say but well done

Thats awesome dude - I was just getting ready to do some songs for my granddaughter.

I can smell a peacock! That's awesome - great transition from reading to music - everything sounds great - the kids will love it!

VERY well done dude!
A nice bit 'o' work. Sound quality is excellent ........ intelligibility of the words is excellent ...... nice foley stuff .............. I'm way impressed!

Actually ...... this is better than some pro stuff I've heard. The orchestration is great too ....... I imagine you'll get raves from your teacher or whoever grades this.

"I imagine you'll get raves from your teacher or whoever grades this."

i really really hope you're right!

Thanks a lot Lt. :)

I just listened to the first episode and I'm saving the other 2 for later! Great work! You've obviously put a huge amount of effort in and deserve an A!

Back