Check out this instrumental I recorded, love to get some feedback!

goose80

Hey, I just recorded this, using a bunch of my guitars. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it..

Nicely played and recorded goose. I like all those layers. Are you going for the television market? I can imagine it as the soundtrack to somebody taking a lonely Sunday walk in the park.

However as a stand alone piece of music it lacked a certain something - like a beginning, a middle and an end, if you like - it didn't go anywhere. It started promisingly, but then developed very slowly before coming back to the opening theme. Then the electric guitar bit then sounded promising, (a little quiet I thought) but seemed to kind of give up and we were back to....the opening theme:)

Anyway, just my £.02. I've played it a couple of times so you were definitely getting something right for me, maybe build on it a bit more?

I liked it a lot. What would have really made it awesome, though, would be a nice guitar solo near the end, Satch style. But really, nice composition.

Progger said:
I liked it a lot. What would have really made it awesome, though, would be a nice guitar solo near the end, Satch style. But really, nice composition.

lol, thanks progger. Unfortunately I can't play like satch, so that can't happen :)

hey Garry, if i put my 2 cents in Canadain funds is that only like .005 pounds? Or maybe .02 cents is already in Canadaina and the Brits are really putting in like .05 cents. that would explain why they always have something to say. ...

Anywho, pretty cool song. The delay was pretty cool. you can hear some amp buzzing noises sometimes. I hate that because it's hard to fix.

Hiya mino I've been to Canadania but the teenage Canadanian girl hosting me paid for everything so I wouldn't know about all that. She'd never heard of Blue Bear, and it was only 1977 so he must have been around... Anyway if you're inviting me to desist from further posting then of course I shall of course immediately withdraw in polite English fashion.

And I was the first to say it was a cool tune by the way - just thought it could become cooler.

I'm going to drink some warm beer now:)

Back