Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Check it out....

RAMI Guest

Check it out....

Sign in to disable this ad
    It's finally up. I think all 12 songs on the CD were posted by me here to get feedback and advice. And I got a lot of great feedback and advice over the months. In a way, I should put many of you as producers on this CD, because it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is without many of you helping me out.

I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, I just wanted to show this to my freinds here. If any of you wants a CD, I'll gladly send you one myslef for free. I have a pile sitting in front of me, so I don't want you guys to be ordering it from there.

RAMI: "...and justice for some."

Thanks

Talking Woo Hoo, Rami On Cd!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAMI
    It's finally up. I think all 12 songs on the CD were posted by me here to get feedback and advice. And I got a lot of great feedback and advice over the months. In a way, I should put many of you as producers on this CD, because it wouldn't be anywhere near what it is without many of you helping me out.

I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, I just wanted to show this to my freinds here. If any of you wants a CD, I'll gladly send you one myslef for free. I have a pile sitting in front of me, so I don't want you guys to be ordering it from there.

Bullshit, SUPPORT INDIE MUSIC!!!! RAMI ROCKS, BUY HIS CD!!!!!

You have a sale at CDBaby, dude (order 1018350). I love them. Are you in the program to donate your profits for Katrina? I am... They are out of stock on mine, I gotta ship them some... Did you sign up for digital distribution?
    Phil My website
    (Win7/Core i7-3770k/32GB/MOTU 8pre/StudioOne 2.6/Melodyne Editor/EastWest)

RAMI Guest
    Ah man, you didn't have to do that. You're the man. It makes me feel better to know that I'm signed up for the Katrina fund, so your money's going to a better place than in my pocket. Shit man, thanx alot. Yes I'm also signed up for Digital Distribution. My other CD, which was my first effort at writing and producing and is mediocre at best, got me a 20-25 dollar cheque every 4 months last year from Digital Distribution...WOOHOO!!!

Thanx Phil.

Thanks
    Ah man, you didn't have to do that. You're the man. It makes me feel better to know that I'm signed up for the Katrina fund, so your money's going to a better place than in my pocket. Shit man, thanx alot. Yes I'm also signed up for Digital Distribution. My other CD, which was my first effort at writing and producing and is mediocre at best, got me a 20-25 dollar cheque every 4 months last year from Digital Distribution...WOOHOO!!!

Thanx Phil.
    I just signed for DD a couple of months ago, so I don't think they have even hit there yet... I don't have an iPod, so I don't use iTunes... CD Baby really does business the right way. Easiest company to buy from online.
    Phil My website

RAMI Guest
    Yeah, this Derek Silvers dude is quite the marketing genius from what I can see. Even though I think that's too cool a name to be real...lol.

Thanks
    Yeah, this Derek Silvers dude is quite the marketing genius from what I can see. Even though I think that's too cool a name to be real...lol.
    It's real, and he's a VERY nice guy to boot... He used to hang once in a while on one of the music boards I frequent... He's about getting it done right, and always was...

Now that this is at the top again,

BUY A RAMI CD, Y'ALL!! PROFITS TO KATRINA VICTIMS!!!
    Phil My website

RAMI Guest
    HEHE!!! Maybe we'll make more sales if we slightly change the spelling of "Katrina" and say "PROFITS TO NAKATIRA VICTIMS!!!" There's probably alot of Norweigan girls walking funny after falling victim to that Norweigan wood.

Thanks

mines on the way....
    Honey Badger is badass...he don't give a shit.

Thanks
    HEHE!!! Maybe we'll make more sales if we slightly change the spelling of "Katrina" and say "PROFITS TO NAKATIRA VICTIMS!!!" There's probably alot of Norweigan girls walking funny after falling victim to that Norweigan wood.

Hey man are you drinking again lol...

Cool to see you have a cd, I must get me one of those...

Mine will be slightly delayed, so there`s no competition

And naka, dont be hurting the ladys with his wood, no no thats the wrong way to do it, nak bring them sweet 70`s disco\swingingstyle funky love. and as a finnish some sweet bitchslapping

Thanks
    Sweet, congrats on the CD Rami... that's a collection of awesome tunes there I'll have to get me one of those too. Or hmmm... since I know about your soundclick site I can download all the mp3's, burn illegal copies, and sell it as "Underground Rami sh*t" hmm

Anyway, I'll have to send you The Official Snakedog Party in Space CD someday too. I'm slowly compiling a collection of fun/party/action tunes for a CD specially designed for parties involving BOTH Snakes AND dogs IN SPACE. How can you go wrong with that common party combo? (okay, I'm actually serious about the first part of that)

Good luck selling that puppy, I'm sure it'll be easy, we all feel for the Nakatira victims LOL, sorry Nak. We know have Da grooves, you proved it with the latest thread you dropped.

Really though, that'd be a cool thing to have and good luck man.

(I'm actually not drunk for this post, just really tired )

Thread Information