check 'dis out

Nilbog

hello
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2665&alid=459

I recorded this over a year ago. It's a live concert (I'm playing drums) that we kind of threw together.

I recorded our outdoor stage from about 20 feet away with a $20 Best buy powered lapel mic and a minidisc recorder. Not bad if I do say so myself.

All the equipment was barrowed from various people and the drumset came out of a vending machine, I think.

Seriously though, take a listen let me know what you think.

-Nilbog

p.s. It's a re-arrangement of a Peter Breinholt song - Edwin's tale 1862

Here's what I got

"This users account has been disabled for violating terms of service.
If you feel you are getting this message in error, please contact an administrator.
"

what the hell? I didnt do anything. I can't even log in to see what the hell I did wrong, and I can't post a question to the moderator, cause I can't log in!
Grrrr.....

If anyone feels really nice, maybe they could go post a question to the moderator. My acount name is Gthing.

Waldo will probably show up to explain, but the most likely candidates are:

1. you set up multiple accounts
2. you gave some false info when you signed up; or
3. you posted a copyrighted work w/o permission.

Just guesses, really. If you just signed up for the account recently, it's probably #2

Is a re-arrangement of a song considered copyright infringement? I mean it's pretty much a different song...

Hey dude, sorry I'm not at home, out jamming tonight, account says it was disabled because of false information on signup (what I can see is 'not listed' for address).

The information, as it says in the TOS, is used for legal reasons only and not shared with anyone.

If you e-mail me the appropriate info with a digitally signed e-mail, I'll re-enable your account as soon as I get home (although, it'll probably be early morning tomorrow!)

W.

Back