Check Check...Is this thing working? (I come with stuff to share)

LeeRosario

Good to see everyone again...

I come with something to share. I just finished up an album with the singer of the previous Alpha Beta project. This one is pretty dear to my heart, it was supposed to be a bullshit piece, but it turned into something else. It's hot off the preverbial press, so I'm still kina "whoa".

But anyway, check out the album (songs are in thier proper orders) and experience it as a whole, good stuff! I hope you enjoy! I have a couple of days off, so feel free to chat it up in here about anything. I got nothing to do! :D

peace!

Lee

Goodnight to the Alpha

The production is first-rate. Very creative at times, sound quality is terrific. Its a good band with a good lead singer. Sounds about where it should be in order to compete, its a solid pro job in every aspect.

I didnt care much for the "Email", and personally would leave that off of MY album, but it's not my album :D Or yours, if I am reading this correct. Excellent job, you should be proud of your work on this.

DavidK said:
The production is first-rate. Very creative at times, sound quality is terrific. Its a good band with a good lead singer. Sounds about where it should be in order to compete, its a solid pro job in every aspect.

I didnt care much for the "Email", and personally would leave that off of MY album, but it's not my album :D Or yours, if I am reading this correct. Excellent job, you should be proud of your work on this.

hey much thanks man,

...very true on the email track. :D Jake (singer) loves it, but then again, my humor is not his humor.

how you been man. Its been a while. Hows life been treating you these days?

Well Lee I've been listening at work on a mono speaker and from what I hear it sounds pretty damned good. I can't say more than that.

Will

LeeRosario said:
how you been man. Its been a while. Hows life been treating you these days?

Doing fine. Its good to see you 'round here again, you got some good things happening with your production skills. :cool: The guy is quite good at singing, its a good combo. All you gotta do is "accidently" erase the email track :D :eek: :D

DavidK said:
Doing fine. Its good to see you 'round here again, you got some good things happening with your production skills. :cool: The guy is quite good at singing, its a good combo. All you gotta do is "accidently" erase the email track :D :eek: :D

By the end of the night, it might just "accidentally" happen by the end of the night. :D

bigwillz24 said:
Well Lee I've been listening at work on a mono speaker and from what I hear it sounds pretty damned good. I can't say more than that.

Will

Thanks man :cool:

What kind of work by the way?

bigwillz24 said:
Security gig till I finish up this degree.

Ahhh. I've been thinking of doing up a BS in general business. However, school and work, :eek: it might take me a while to get the balls to do that one again.

Freudian Slip said:
I At least sampled almost all of them and have to echo the statement that the production is very, very good. Great job!

F.S.

Man, I know this sounds nutty before I say it, but I wish I could bring a line of brews all around here. :D

you never know. thanks FS :)

Howyadoin,

Wow, just beautiful. Nice work on all the tracks. I'd like to learn more about the nuts & bolts of this production, if you'd be so kind.

First rate all around. Good balance on the mix. Everything is tight and quiet. Very good job.

MBP2112 said:
Howyadoin,

Wow, just beautiful. Nice work on all the tracks. I'd like to learn more about the nuts & bolts of this production, if you'd be so kind.

:) After this cup of coffee, I think I can manage to crack my fingers on shedding light on just that.

Back