Chaosphate Volume I Album Availalbe Now For Free

monkeymanx

Chaosphate Site

Die For You(128Kbps MP3)
Exponential Climb(128Kbps MP3)
Awaken Me(128Kbps MP3)
Said But Unspoken(128Kbps MP3)
Slip Away(128Kbps MP3)

Our first full length album "Volume I" is available at our website for free. All you have to do is register in the forums and the downloads are in there as 320Kbps MP3s. The links above are just 128Kbps for people that just want to check it out.

The album is a mix of Rock and Metal and was produced and recorded all in house at my home studio. Anyway, check it out, you may like it.

I'm digging "Die For You". Good playing, singing, and songwriting. Good heavy sound and sweet guitar. I'd like to hear a bit more kik...but I'm a drummer so take that for what it's worth. Love the riff, especially when it comes back in after the mellow part. Nice, sparse use of keyboards (if that's what's making the haunting string sound in the background of the last verse). Kik ass song, man. I'll listen to more tomorrow but I just caught this thread as I was going to bed.

Excellent stuff, man. I am DL'ing the whole album. I will burn this to disc, and listen on the stereo. Sounds awesome on the PC though.
Thanks, man.
Ed

BTW....Atomic Sunrise kicks.... :D

I am listening to 'Slip Away'. Nice song.

The vocals on this seem seperate from the mix. Great vocals, just seem seperated from the music. The harmonies are a bit off. Diggin the vocal ending.

Like the machine gun playing in 'Awaken me'.

Exponential climb has some nice drummin'.

:) :) :) :) :)

Actually, I may go through and just up the Kick Drum 1db... I play drums too, and can't ever get enough kick drum. Also I may balance the reverb on the vocals more towards the wet end...

Back