The challenge: Write the lyric nearly entirely from pick up lines

Cool song, dawg. Seems like it should be really funny if it's all pick up lines, but it just doesn't seem cheesy enough I guess. It needs to be way more sleazy LMAO...

Cool song, dawg. Seems like it should be really funny if it's all pick up lines, but it just doesn't seem cheesy enough I guess. It needs to be way more sleazy LMAO...

That's EXACTLY what my wife said. Yet it's a fine edge I tried to walk ... mildly funny w/o being too far over the top ... for I thought it would take the song into novelty land (where I didn't want to go).

Yeah I guess that's what I was expecting, for it to be more of a novelty song which would of been fine. You should try it just for kicks LOL. It'll probably be fun :P

Yeah, I was expecting worse pickup lines too. They can be sleazy and funny without being too dirty.

Examples:

Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Your father must have been a bank robber because you've stolen my heart.
Your legs must be tired because you've been running around my mind all day.
Is that a mirror in your pocket because I could see myself in your pants. (Ok that one's a little dirty.)
How do you like your eggs in the morning scrambled or... HOLD ON! THAT ONE'S FILTHY!!!

Otherwise, enunciation was a bit of an issue. I was only half listening, but I couldn't make out half the lyrics.

Pretty cool song overall though.

There was also:

Great legs! What time do they open?
You seem to have something on your chest -- wait, they're my eyes.

I decided to play it relatively safe ... :)

The closest I got was one I found funny --

Please screw me
if I am wrong,
but really ...
haven't we both met before?

Back