Carry On

Heyyy Irwin!

Sounds good, man! The ending cut off was abrupt - like the song was longer but you just stopped it there. This one is keeping the beat and flowing pretty good. I think you should add more instruments to this - for more rhythm - like any type of drums.. steel drums would work.

I say it is a nice base, seems like a bit more substance would really help this tune. Maybe some reverse drums, pockets of counter bass, just tid bits to help accent the song.

I think it is a good start.

This is definitely one of your stronger efforts. These are much better synth sounds than you normally work with.

I agree that it could use some drums. It also needs some more stuff staying in center. The back-and-forth panning gets pretty distracting, but having a good centered base would help hold it together.

Spantini, Dm60 and VomitHatSteve, Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions. I am work hard to perfect my composing skill.

Irwin

Good melodies and ideas, but needs more to the story. Some sparse songs are still great, if is has a good arc.

I really like the chord progression and sense of melody. Has a soulful groove. Are you going tondevelope it a bit more and add a lyric?

Very sorry........but I found this to be very difficult to listen to for any length of time. The panning and attack of the notes along with the sometimes piercing tone of some of the notes was not much fun and was even uncomfortable for me. All that....however.....is only my opinion based on my listening preferences.

I do remember a previous tune from this OP and as stated above.........this effort seems to be at least technically better............so keep at it.

IRWIN.....I'm curious.....what type of music do you like to listen to?

I like the idea behind this song. In my opinion it sounds like the beginning of a good track but its just stays at the beginning without really progressing. But I'm sure if you edit it and take everyone's criticism (or don't take), you'll make a more complete track :)

I really like the chord progression and sense of melody. Has a soulful groove. Are you going tondevelope it a bit more and add a lyric?

I am a songwriter.When I write I compose lyric and melody together. Never done it the other way round (lyric written to music) But it is a challenge I am not afraid of taking on.

Good melodies and ideas, but needs more to the story. Some sparse songs are still great, if is has a good arc.

Thank you Ajsajs for leaving a comment here for me about my song. I am looking to see of ways in which I can make this song better.

IRWIN.....I'm curious.....what type of music do you like to listen to?[/QUOTE]

Mickster;4500549, Thanks for asking. I Listen to Pop, Funk and Soul song.

I like the idea behind this song. In my opinion it sounds like the beginning of a good track but its just stays at the beginning without really progressing. But I'm sure if you edit it and take everyone's criticism (or don't take), you'll make a more complete track :)

Yes, I have receive some very strong criticism of which I do appreciate from everyone, and I want to thank you and all the other's that took the time out to give their comments and suggestions on my song.

Yes,I will be working to make a more complete track.

Irwin

Back