A CallOut

I really liked the groove and the clean airy mix. Good choice for the loose heads drums. What guitar synth did you use for the acoustic at the intro ? Enjoyed it .. mark

hey Mark, thank you, i'm glad you liked.
i used -Ample Guitar M Lite II at the into
it's a free plugin
here's a link if you want this one :
Virtual Instrument plugins, vst Virtual Instrument plugins, buy Virtual Instrument plugins online, Virtual Instrument effects, download Virtual Instrument plugin, free trial, rtas, aax, au

---------- Update ----------

I really liked the groove and the clean airy mix. Good choice for the loose heads drums. What guitar synth did you use for the acoustic at the intro ? Enjoyed it .. mark

hey Mark, thank you, i'm glad you liked.
i used -Ample Guitar M Lite II at the into
it's a free plugin
here's a link if you want this one :
Virtual Instrument plugins, vst Virtual Instrument plugins, buy Virtual Instrument plugins online, Virtual Instrument effects, download Virtual Instrument plugin, free trial, rtas, aax, au

Hey Mir, this sounds awesome....I like all the sounds, especially the drums sound really unique I think...very creative stuff too....btw, I'm listening to this on my laptop speakers...

Hey Mir, this sounds awesome....I like all the sounds, especially the drums sound really unique I think...very creative stuff too....btw, I'm listening to this on my laptop speakers...

^^ thank you
im so happy to hear you enjoyed
maybe you'd like one as well, my fav now
YouTube

Back