Busy -- but happy playing live: Tom Petty Cover "Wildflowers"

K-dub

Hey folks! Hope all is well! I joined a band and in addition to playing original music, we do covers. This is a quick one from practice last night straight off our mixing console.

Any all comment -- but for me screwing up the vocal, are totally welcome.

:D

K-dub, you are a serial offender when it comes to posting songs for comment without ever commenting on songs others have posted.

You're free to do it. Others are free to comment or not. But I'm pointing out that the premise of the MP3Clinic is reciprocity. You're an experienced recorder. If you could take a few minutes to listen and comment just once in a while, it would add value to the site. Please consider it.

Well, in my defense, I can get so busy, I'm not even back to comment on my own threads. You weren't wrong. :D

It's worse in the summer. We're gigging and practicing steadily. and with my time spent mostly on the fly, ALL my online participation falls to basically checking Facebook on occasion. Come winter, I tend to spend more time indoors and online.

I'm in New England - where I travel between our CT and ME home every week. That trek slows in November - March -- and I'm a bit less mobile.

In the meanwhile -- no -- I don't have a lot of time to listen to material on the board, but I am ALWAYS happy to share my knowledge and opinion should ANYONE wish to have me listen to their material. Most folks who know me know that. Should anyone comment on my stuff, and want me to offer how something was mixed or recorded, I am most happy to oblige.

Also -- should they have a particular question about something they've done and they want me to listen? Again, most happy to give things a spin and my two cents.

Back