Bump

Hey guys. I got a song that I can't get the guitars to fit well in. I like the bass and the shite programmed drums but I need your help. Well if you would please fix it and post it here I would be greatful. :laughings:

Honestly I would really like to post something but I have nothing but songs with no lyrics. I might post it anyways and let you all bash the hell out of them.

Trump

Honestly I would really like to post something but I have nothing but songs with no lyrics. I might post it anyways and let you all bash the hell out of them.

Trump

I say go for it. Maybe someone will offer to put vocals on it. :cool:

Trump

best get rid of that virginity...you never know you may be naturally brilliant or someone's words my move you up a level...go for it! :)

of course it may be shit the first few times...we've all been there <whistle> :D

Trump

I'll do the lyrics for you and record the vocals with some flute if I like the song.

If I do, I'll PM you.

Wig:)

I'll do the lyrics for you and record the vocals with some flute if I like the song.

If I do, I'll PM you.

Wig:)

Gee......I hope you pass the audition, Trump. :eek:

Last edited:
Cool, thanks everyone. I've got a song that I have lyrics wrote to but I don't have them recorded over the music, at least not how they could be. I'll upload the song and see if anyone likes what I got and if not that is cool too.

Let's see if I can get passed the audition. :D

Back