Brother can you spare a mix?

mharr552000

I was told if I posted this here I might get some replies:
I'm in a bit of a pickle. My teenage daughter says she mistakenly sat on my Fostex vf160. Just a little, she says. As soon as she realised her ass was not on the loveseat, she hopped up. Never mind that I have had my gear set up there for almost 2 years. Any way, most of the faders are no longer functional, which means I'm pretty screwed as I'm broke(supporting 5 people will do that).
I've got a 13 song metal project that I need mixed. It's pretty simple, stereo drum track, bass, left & right guitars, licks and solos comped on 2 or 3 tracks and mostly a single vocal track. Half of them have multiple vocal takes. It wasn't suppossed to be done just yet, but my kids butt finished it.
It’s metal and the lyrics on half of the songs are noncomplimentary and or derogatory towards religion. Just a heads-up in case that sort of thing bugs you.
Mix one, mix a few, mix them all! Can I get any takers for my charity mix?

I'll gladly try and do one, and see how it goes. I always too many things going on to commit to too much more, but I'd give one of them a shot, and see.
Ed

I set up ann ftp for him, I can post the link to the files if he oks it, and give several people a shot at it......

An IP address in Finland was trying to hack my guys server, so he had to shut it down. He says it's secure now. I should have the WAV files and reference MP3s for all 13 songs available for download in a few days. It takes a while to upload thirteen 180MB folders.
PM me if you want to take a crack at them and I'll give you the login.

Back