Bring Down The Mountain...

I`m a super large fan of that type of sound and drive. I like the parts you played in it a lot. The guitar sounds jus right to me. Is it pod or pedal on the wah? THe drum parts were driving but I`d like to hear close to the same velocity on the verse as you got in the fill licks, that snare "thwap", and a little more tinkle from the cymbals and hat. 'Impressed this ol head here... :)

Huh? I expected the worst.
I like it man. It's lacking a little in the high frequencies. There doesn't seem to be anything there, but other than that I like the mix and the song.

Good one
Joe

Dude... You are pretty freakin' diverse, and I like this. Your last two tunes have been great.

The mix might be a little hyped in the low mids, because it seems like it's having an effect on the highs, but I can actually hear pretty good seperation. Your vocal's damned good. Cool song.

If you want, slap some more verb on the vocal and cut the low mids some...or flame me for being the amateur hack that I am, lol.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU'RE NOT AFRAID OF THE FLANGE, AND THAT'S A VERY GOOD SIGN OF A PERSON'S CHARACTER. :D :D

nice vocals..

the phaser (flanger?) was cool.. maybe a bit thick at first.. good song.. Yeah there's some low mids, but I'm having the same problems..

definitely a good tune..

Hey Scott,
...Very cool stuff man.
At first listen, I really wanna hear that flange at the beginning and during the breaks synced w/ the rhythm. The first sweep falls at a cool place... imho, it would be cool to hear that repeat.
Cool solo....and its tone!...nice! ...and the vocs too. Very nice. This kind of has a Chris Cornell vibe.... not sound garden so much....., more his solo album....
dug this man! gw/5

shit this thing ROCKS!..

LOVE THE GUITAR RIFF ...the woooshy thing could com edown a touch...nice vocal all the way around.....harmonies nice!...man that is a great guitar sound.....so naturally ill never get it ....lol
drums need more variety...to me anyway...the sound is good tho..solo ....very cool...ok the end of the solo is weird but other than that

rock rules.
jamal

wow f*!*#ng cool rock tune. I expected a third verse (did I miss something?). I thought the sound stage was great until the lead came in, then it was kind of like battle of the reverbs. Vocals were killer.

Whoa...that was a rocker!!

Nice stuff and sounded great. I wasn't expecting that. No useful comments except to keep putting out the good tunes man.

very professional sounding. Only criticism would be to echo Jamal's point about getting more variety in the drums. They sound pretty real though.
What's an AIC attitude?

Man your intro post is very misleading...this rocks HARD. Loved the sound of that chunky gtr..fits like a glove. Vocals were the main spot light for me...they fukin rule brutha. You rock.

Well, I didn't expect all the good comments.... Thanks guy I will look into your suggestions.. I will have to sit on this one for awhile though because I am so tired of it..

Thanks for the input!

Back